The Origin Of The Mudrats

PrincessFrick

There are a few people who have requested I begin chronicling some of the crazy stuff that used to happen to me, my friends both old and new and other members of the Rmy in our many travels to concerts across the country.

One in particular question that I've heard is, "Who are the Mudrats?" and/or "Where did the Mudrats thing start?

Follow the link and all shall be revealed dears ^_^

So am i a mudrat?

If you were with us in Allentown, hell yes. ^_^ There are a few people that have been made honorary Mudrats due to rough situations they've been in, but everyone in that bathroom making the card, standing in the rain and that awful storm was a mudrats, cause we were all soaked to the bone and making the best of a bad time. Which honestly, turned out to be pretty awesome and memorable.

Just another example of why the Rmy is awesome. ^_^

If you were with us in Allentown, hell yes. ^_^ There are a few people that have been made honorary Mudrats due to rough situations they've been in, but everyone in that bathroom making the card, standing in the rain and that awful storm was a mudrats, cause we were all soaked to the bone and making the best of a bad time. Which honestly, turned out to be pretty awesome and memorable.

Just another example of why the Rmy is awesome. ^_^

I stood for 13 hours in freezing conditions?

I guess i'm just a frozenrat...

-forever alone- ;)

Archived