Merch Item Help?

MeghanMCRMY

I hope this is in the right section since it does involve tour merch and hopefully doesn't go against any rules.

I just saw My Chem this past week, and there was a jacket I wanted but didn't get to the table before the venue kicked us out. This jacket isn't online, and I can't get my mind off it. I was curious if anyone going to one of the remaining shows (Texas, Cali) can pick one up and I pay for the jacket and shipping. I know that's alot to ask from someone over the internt, but I was just curious and hopeful. And you can ask anyone that knows me, or knows me from the old boards, I'm trust-worthy. :D

The track jacket is black with a few red and yellow stripes and says "MCR" in bold capitol letters. It was $45 I believe. Seen it? =D

I'll send cash or check for the amount of the jacket and shipping charges. Anyone intersted?

Again, hope this doesn't break any rules. And I'll be careful. lol

-Meghan

Hey Tara here is a pic I found in the tour merch thread:

https://picasaweb.google.com/115132825962273976799/Apr102011?feat=directlink#5594130612363834914

They have awesome merch. I wish I could have bought some. It's killing me. However, they don't have a tour shirt!

Oh and DOUBLE BANG and KILL THEM ALL, it's the party poison black hoodie that I want, and if you aren't sure everyone is talking about it in the tour merch thread. There's pictures too.

bump!

hopefully if no one can get it they'll be selling it on the Honda Civic Tour or on eBay. :(

I wish I could help you out, but unfortunately I won't be seeing them again until Honda Civic in September. Hope you're able to find someone to buy you the merch of your dreams!

Archived