Let

SweetRevengeKel-E

I think it´s time to thank My Chemical Romance for what they´ve done for us :) I know they´ve been thanked before, but I personally think they can´t be thanked enough (:

They've given us so much, their music, their love, their time... I think it's time to give something back. What do you think?

This year, let's say September, it's My Chemical Romance's 10 year anniversary. I think thanking them is a good way to celebrate that.

You could thank them by making a picture, or a painting.. I'll put as much as I can in one video and I'll try to get it to them in any way possible!

You must know that I don't open videos though. I only open files from twitpic, yfrog or tinypic, so make sure to upload your picture/artwork to one of those.

I want you to thank MCR in a picture, and if you like, you could also add your personal message to it. You could hold a sign saying 'Thank You', make an amazing piece of art, something like that!

NOTE!: Don't forget to put in where you're from.

When you're done, you can send the picture to:

ThankMCR@hotmail.com

before the 6th of August, 2011.

I'll check out every submission and I'll put as much pictures as I can in the Thank You Video!

Thank you, MCRmy!

xo

Great! Thank you for responding! :'D

No problem, I won't have anything for you for a little while, but I know how frustrating it can be to not have anyone respond to your thread when you put alot of thought into the idea. I'm sure this is going to go really well and hope that other rmy members latch on to this :)

No problem, I won't have anything for you for a little while, but I know how frustrating it can be to not have anyone respond to your thread when you put alot of thought into the idea. I'm sure this is going to go really well and hope that other rmy members latch on to this :)

It's okay, as long as I have enough submissions in august :)

Yeah, it is, so I hope people will see this and will be excited about. I've also sent out a lot of tweets and I made a youtube video, so I just hope it works out :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived