Limp Bizkit Single

Star-blast-killjoy

Today I was on iTunes looking at the just released stuff and I noticed limp bizkit had a new single. I emediatly started to laugh well because they kind of suck (no offense)! Last year me and my friend were obsesed with limp bizkit but we grew out of it because we realized it was really shitty music! (once again no offense) :)

I'm definitely not into it and remember when some of their early stuff came out when I was in middle school. I never really got into it, but I definitely have traumatic memories of some of my classmates singing their songs in the halls. This pre-dates the existence of MCR (and Bullets). Thank god they came around! I could have definitely used them in middle school though ;) to fight off all the bad music and tough times

I'm definitely not into it and remember when some of their early stuff came out when I was in middle school. I never really got into it, but I definitely have traumatic memories of some of my classmates singing their songs in the halls. This pre-dates the existence of MCR (and Bullets). Thank god they came around! I could have definitely used them in middle school though ;) to fight off all the bad music and tough times

Ya I am in middle school and I think it is dealt shity of course know one knows who it is because well they are yaaaa

Archived