May 11th & May 18th

xxdeathnotronic

May 11th - Atlanta, GA.

May 18th - Orlando, FL.

Who's going? I'll be at both shows, and I'll have lots of left over Black Parade, Black Parade Is Dead, and Life on The Murder Scene promo (flyers, stickers, posters) I'll be giving out in line. :)

If you have a killjoy costume, WEAR IT! I wanna see some Killjoy colour in the line! :D I know I'll be wearing my Killjoy costume!

I want to go to the Atlanta show so bad, but I can't go alone. None of my friends here (Nashville) are into MCR at all, certainly not enough to spend 100 bucks on a ticket.

If anyone is in Nashville and wants to go as a group, lemme know. I don't want to miss this!!

EDIT: this is especially important because I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM LIVE. EVER.

Orlando! Laurie I'm so excited to meet you, dude. Will of course be rocking my Killjoy colors. I'm thinking about bringing a FL flag with the Killjoys spider... Wven though our flag is pretty ugly in my own opinion O-O

^___^ YAY! I've never had someone be excited to meet me! I hope I meet your expectations. xD

I probably won't be bringing a flag to the Orlando show cause I'm hoping to give one to them at the Atlanta show. xD But I'm excited, I've seen your cosplay pictures, so I can only imagine what your Killjoy looks like, probably fucking amazing. xD

Well, I'm sure you are totally boss. We seem to have similar interests at least?~

I could bring the rebel flag. Sadly it represents so much of Florida...

>///< Awww thanks. My Killjoys outfit isn't entirely exciting. I would wear a nifty wig but I'm afraid of it getting ripped off or something...

May 11th - Atlanta, GA.

May 18th - Orlando, FL.

Who's going? I'll be at both shows, and I'll have lots of left over Black Parade, Black Parade Is Dead, and Life on The Murder Scene promo (flyers, stickers, posters) I'll be giving out in line. :)

If you have a killjoy costume, WEAR IT! I wanna see some Killjoy colour in the line! :D I know I'll be wearing my Killjoy costume!

IM GOING TO THE MAY 18TH SHOW :D and I'll be in killjoy attire! hope to see ya!

I could bring the rebel flag. Sadly it represents so much of Florida...

>///< Awww thanks. My Killjoys outfit isn't entirely exciting. I would wear a nifty wig but I'm afraid of it getting ripped off or something...

I like your Killjoy outfit Batzy :)

I could understand why you wouldn't want to wear a wig to a show. It hurts when those things get ripped off.

May 11th - Atlanta, GA.

May 18th - Orlando, FL.

^_^ You know where I'll be !!!

Atlanta, WOOT!!! XD

Have I told you lately...that I miss your face??? b/c I DO!

@Noelle OMG YES! I am so happy! We're definitely gonna have a meet up! ^_^ I'm going with Kelly (who was kellydotmurder on the old TSN boards, she's from Georgia) and she told me she waned to get a hotel room the night before. So... we'll probably be down on the 17th, and I've been looking at hotels near the House of Blues. When she and I find out what time we're gonna head to the venue.. I'll let you know. And my Killjoy colours aren't THAT fantastic. xD I'm gonna get my hair re-cut asymmetrically longer in the front and dye parts of it red, and the main bit black. And my shirt has red and white on it, and its black... So I would say my Killjoys colours are white, black, and red... but I have leg warmers that are pink and black. So IDK. xD I still have to destroy a pair of jeans for shorts. xD

@Razzle I MISS YOUR FACE TOO! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! ^___^ We're gonna ROCK Atlanta, grl.

Oh yeah! I love MCR queues... they're the best as long as everyone is cool and not screaming like an idiot. -____- Cause that gets old really quick. But I think its nice to finally be able to release all that MCR fandom that's built up if you don't have MCR fan friends to talk to in IRL. Like.. I don't get to just vent my MCR opinions to my IRL friends, so basically I have all this OMG MCR excitement that can only be quenched by talking to other fans in person. I don't think I'm the only one who feels that way, though. xD

Archived