If The Mcrmy Will Ever Get A Uniform...

Bandit

No it's not mine... I found it on the web a while ago (that's why I didn't put the source)

And of course I agree on letting everyone express themselves, just thought it really embodied what the true MCRmy's spirit is :°D

that is beyond awesome! I would deffinatley wear that! I agree though on letting us all express ourselves without having a "true uniform". I'd deffinatley buy one though!!!

Agreed, this is an awesome tshirt and embodies the essence of the MCRmy, but we should never seek to clothe ourselves all the same. We've become our own unique killjoys for a reason and we should keep it that way. I'm sure Gee and the boys would agree that what makes us special is our differences ;)

No it's not mine... I found it on the web a while ago (that's why I didn't put the source)

And of course I agree on letting everyone express themselves, just thought it really embodied what the true MCRmy's spirit is :°D

On a slightly different note, if you know where they sell these, you should definitely send the link, because I'm sure rmy members would be interested

Oh you know, I think it was just sort of "home made" by some fan. I literally just find the picture and saved it as I liked and I thought I would share with the rest of the MCRmy (:

Oh and by the way I would make mine red too, it's my favourite color too

Oh you know, I think it was just sort of "home made" by some fan. I literally just find the picture and saved it as I liked and I thought I would share with the rest of the MCRmy (:

Oh and by the way I would make mine red too, it's my favourite color too

Aww well thanks for sharing anyways :) These were pretty sweet

Our uniforms are somewhat ironic because in order to know we belong to a single organization, we need to create Killjoy outfits that emphasize our individuality.

Patches would work though. We could all get MCRmy patches that we would stick to our persons to show our unity or something.

...MCRMY TEMPORARY TATTOOS!!!

Our uniforms are somewhat ironic because in order to know we belong to a single organization, we need to create Killjoy outfits that emphasize our individuality.

Patches would work though. We could all get MCRmy patches that we would stick to our persons to show our unity or something.

...MCRMY TEMPORARY TATTOOS!!!

there's been patches in the past...

and MCRmy real tattoos?

Archived