What's The Longest Time You've Been In A Queue To See Mcr?

LostAlone

What's the longest time you've been in a que to see MCR?

For me it is 51 hours. And that was for the concert in Malmö, Sweden on Gerard's 30th birthday.

Sounds like a lot, but I almost only have great memories. The bad ones were that it was raining a lot!! And the f-ing birds at night

(you moved it right when I was posting Dx)

my post: :P

>Just two hours. xD And I was only like 75-110 people back out of almost 1000. (:

It was because there was state-wide testing that day, so a lot of people couldn't get out of school very early. It was kinda warm out...and it didn't help that my shirt was black and the sun was beating on my back. xD

*Thinks*

19-20 hours in London and I still only just got to the barrier. I would've been there earlier but it took about eight hours travelling to get there. Then as soon as that gig finished, I raced across London to catch a bus leaving at 00.30 which took me to the next venue in Birmingham, where I waited from 4.30am.

Then the next week for Cardiff, I didn't arrive until 10am (although I left at 5.30am <_<). After that gig, we basically walked around all night (we had nowhere to stay) until the next morning at 7.40am when we got a nine hour bus to Newcastle. We didn't queue up for Newcastle though because we wouldn't have got to the queue until 5.30pm anywxy. We went for a meal instead and went to the venue at 9pm, so that's definitely the least amount of time I've queued!!

16/17 hours in London, and was not as close as I'd like to have been! Then I went to Nottingham and queued for like 4 hours and got closer than in london. Crazy.

We may have been near each other in the queue for London :D Two girls, one with browny/red hair (me) and my friend with bright red hair. We had a bright pink umbrella with our killjoy names on, and my friend was handing out business cards for her MCR website... if any of that rings a bell?

I've only seen MCR once unfortunately and we waited in line for nine hours. I would have stayed the night, but I had to work the night before until around 11pm and the venue was a couple hours from my house and even further from where I work :P I can definitely feel for drop the dagger romeo with the long drives to the venues

I don't know the exact amount of hours since I don't quite remember what time MCR started performing, but I know I woke up to attend an MCR show at 2am the day of the show and got in line at 3am. I was the first in line. They were the last performers of the evening and I know they performed around 10 or 11pm.

Based off of that, I've waited 19 or 20 hours.

There were people who had gotten hotel rooms across the street from the venue and in that way they had been there longer than I had been, but I was the first person to arrive to the venue.

I don't know the exact amount of hours since I don't quite remember what time MCR started performing, but I know I woke up to attend an MCR show at 2am the day of the show and got in line at 3am. I was the first in line. They were the last performers of the evening and I know they performed around 10 or 11pm.

Based off of that, I've waited 19 or 20 hours.

There were people who had gotten hotel rooms across the street from the venue and in that way they had been there longer than I had been, but I was the first person to arrive to the venue.

Oh, we're counting from the time we got in line until they went onstage?

In that case, it's closer to 23-ish hours for me. 0_0.

___

Are you talking about the radio show in Tampa, by chance? I was texting one of the girls who got a hotel room because they were told to leave. Haha!

Those beverages sure helped lol I can't wait to do it again! And l should be alseep because I open but I'm too excited thinking about the shows haha.

Haha I know the feeling. Did I ever tell you the night before my interview for Target was the first time I met Gerard. I couldn't sleep at all! Haha

Archived