Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBomb

My Chem Tattoos...

I posted these in the other thread but I'll put them here :)

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0246.jpg

(I actually just got this one on Friday :P I'd went in to price a tattoo I'm planning in the next few weeks and ended up with this - it seems I can't walk into a tattoo parlour without getting something...)

I love MCR tattoos! I have some tattoos but I dont have any MCR tattoos yet. But I really want the band name and some of the lyrics ;D

I really want "you only hear the music when your heart begins to break" on my wrist, but I think my mum would genuinely disown me...

God, I would love to have this line tatooed somewhere... But I want so many (many many) tatoos, and it's so expensive =/

Anyway, I have one MCR-related tatoo, which is actually my first and only one tatoo (for now ^^)

sanstitre3ax.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(sorry for the crappy picture, it's all shiny because of the cream)

All your tat's sound so awesome! :blink: -ever so slightly jealous-

I'm torn between getting 'Never be afraid again' or 'I promise' on my shoulder blade - suggestions, fellow KJ's? :P

hmmm... I would go with which ever means the most to you. Whichever would be a story :D xx

Hey guys, I'd love if you would take some time to submit these tattoos to my fan project! The info is here: http://talk.mcrmy.com/index.php?/topic/91-the-denver-mcrmy-wants-your-art-and-messages-march-27-deadline/

Anyway, this is my MCR-related tattoo on my left wrist:

helloangeltattoo.png

"Hello, angel. Tell me, where are you? Tell me where we go from here."

I got this for my grandfather after my last visit with him. Everyone was talking about wills and such and it just hit me that he wasn't going to be around forever. I also always drew him Helena as an angel and titled them "Hello, Angel," "Hello, Angel 2" etc. His signature he signed all his paintings with is on my right wrist.

I really want 2 tattoos but my mum goes mental every time I mention it. They would be 'the future is bulletproof' on my wrist with the killjoy symbols underneath and 'Don't waste your time or time will waste you' which is a MUSE lyric on my hip. I also want a lip piercing but my mum just hates that sort of stuff. Help??? xxx

Ask for her to hear you out so you can sit down and explain why these mean so much to you. Depending on why she dislikes them you can provide explanations that might put her mind at ease, like explaining that you've thought of ways to hide them and such. If you're under 18, you might have to just wait. I didn't get any of my facial piercings until I was 18. Tattoos and piercings on anything other than ears before I turned 18 were completely out of the question as far as my parents were concerned. She might also be concerned that these are passing fads, which is a legitimate concern as Danger Days has only been out a few months. Personally, I'd wait a little while to see if you're still into the idea of having all their symbols on your skin forever.

Definitely don't take her reaction lightly, though. I fought with my dad to get my first tattoo on my 18th birthday, and when I got my second one a few weeks later and he found out, he got so angry at me. Some parents plain don't like their children (particularly daughters, there's a double standard for sure) getting tattoos and changing their minds is extremely difficult. I would definitely have more tattoos if it weren't for my dad threatening not to pay for my college if I got another one. You need to evaluate if your tattoos are more important than what your mom will do if you get one. I have no regrets about either of mine, I still love them, but I will not risk my education to get another one right now.

Also consider placement. That's a lot of your arm you want to take up, and depending on what job you want to go into, that won't be acceptable. Luckily, I'm going into Illustration and that's such a tattoo-friendly industry.

Also to answer the question, I'll be getting a tattoo of James Jean's Black Parade in may. He has been one of my favorite artists for years so when he painted the cover art for Black Parade it was just too perfect. I'll get a part from the actual piece(can be found inside the Black Parade cd sleeve) to run across my lower back.

I LOVE James Jean's art. I want to get some of his artwork tattooed on me at some point, but I'm not sure which piece. I love the Fables covers he did, maybe something of that.

Guest EmilyIsabelle

wow, everyone's tattoos are so like, amazing! Defnitely need one!

Beautiful MCRTrocks! How much time was put into your chest piece?

Thank you! :)

Oh gosh.. Three sessions, about 4.5-5 hours each. So close to 13-14 hours!

157044_475164422930_549297930_5859060_6965283_n.jpg

My chest piece (right after it was finished)

40529_423615037930_549297930_4944366_2948593_n.jpg

And my wrist :)

Those are beautiful :) Can I ask you a question? lol I have some stars on my chest, and i found them to be AGONY when getting done, but I'm planning on getting something else across my chest, and I was wondering if you found it sore? And like, on a scale of 1-10 how painful? lol

Those are beautiful :) Can I ask you a question? lol I have some stars on my chest, and i found them to be AGONY when getting done, but I'm planning on getting something else across my chest, and I was wondering if you found it sore? And like, on a scale of 1-10 how painful? lol

Thank you very much :)

Oh my gosh... I have a very high pain tolerance, with a lot of tattoos, I've got to. But my chest was the absolute worst. Very intense pain :( Especially in the middle, and towards my throat... I felt the vibrations in my teeth. :( I hate to sound like I'm exaggerating, but it was VERY close to a 10! :(

@MCRTrocks: Wow, your tatoos look great ! Especially, your chest piece !

Double-post( two topics ^^)

I have one MCR-related tatoo, which is actually my first and only one tatoo (for now ^^)

sanstitre3ax.jpg

Oh my gosh... I have a very high pain tolerance, with a lot of tattoos, I've got to. But my chest was the absolute worst. Very intense pain :( Especially in the middle, and towards my throat... I felt the vibrations in my teeth. :( I hate to sound like I'm exaggerating, but it was VERY close to a 10! :(

Ah, I knew you were gonna say that XD See, I have a lot of tattoos, mostly on my arms, and none of them caused me any pain, 'cause I'm like you, I have a high pain tolerance. But I got three little stars on my chest a few years ago, and they were REALLY sore. So the thing I'm planning across my chest, I know will probably be excruciating :/ I might see if I can have it numbed...I'd never really wanted to use numbing gels, but I think I might see if my artist will do it (I know she normally doesn't like things like that lol). Thanks for the honest answer though! <33

@MCRTrocks: Wow, your tatoos look great ! Especially, your chest piece !

Double-post( two topics ^^)

I have one MCR-related tatoo, which is actually my first and only one tatoo (for now ^^)

sanstitre3ax.jpg

Wow, i love this :D

Ah, I knew you were gonna say that XD See, I have a lot of tattoos, mostly on my arms, and none of them caused me any pain, 'cause I'm like you, I have a high pain tolerance. But I got three little stars on my chest a few years ago, and they were REALLY sore. So the thing I'm planning across my chest, I know will probably be excruciating :/ I might see if I can have it numbed...I'd never really wanted to use numbing gels, but I think I might see if my artist will do it (I know she normally doesn't like things like that lol). Thanks for the honest answer though! <33

This is amazing! Your artist did an amazing job. I like her green, too. I personally think the white ink might not have shown up as well as the green does.

One of my other tattoo artist friends did a white sleeve on someone, and she was already pale, it was a very subtle delicate design, so cool ^_^

I don't have one but I'd like to get one, I have a few ideas though here's two; :3

"So long and goodnight"

or

"you only hear the music when your heart begins to break"