Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBomb

My Chem Tattoos...

thank you <3 i take pride in my designs

i am also getting "'You have the power to make a difference if you have the guts to try.'--Gerard Way" along the "inside" of my left foot...like on the inner side of my foot, not on the bottom of my foot XD

fds2_zps90f90246.jpg

the top curve reads "You have the power to make a difference" and the lower curve reads "if you have the guts to try.--Gerard Way--"

I did it myself, and I am so proud of how it came out :D

Do any of you have any MCR related tattoos? Lyrics, artwork, anything? I have one on the back of my neck.

Would love to see yours!

Also I searched and couldn't find a tattoo thread, if there is one please redirect me!

So friggin beautifuL!!!

Your tattoo is BEAUTIFUL! I want to get a bat in flight on my back, right shoulder and underneath I want to get the words, Thank You For The Venom. I also have a non related MCR tattoo on my back, on the left side.

nice!

Very Much Alive. Gerard wrote it on his neck and it just stuck with me. I got it done March last year.

sweet!

I have lyrics from To The End on my wrist and then Gerard's signature underneath :]

Dawww

the top curve reads "You have the power to make a difference" and the lower curve reads "if you have the guts to try.--Gerard Way--"

I did it myself, and I am so proud of how it came out :D

Wait, you did it yourself? As in, you drew it on to practice for a real tattoo or you tatted it on yourself? Because doing your own tattoos is really dangerous and I very highly recommend avoiding doing so. I have a lot of friends who have garage tattoos and not one of them turned out right; and most of them either got infected or healed over.

Wait, you did it yourself? As in, you drew it on to practice for a real tattoo or you tatted it on yourself? Because doing your own tattoos is really dangerous and I very highly recommend avoiding doing so. I have a lot of friends who have garage tattoos and not one of them turned out right; and most of them either got infected or healed over.

I did the actual tattoo myself. However, with the method I use, there is very little risk of infection.

LET ME EXPLAIN MY METHOD:

I sterilize my instruments by immersing them in boiling water for fifteen to twenty minutes before I allow them to cool and use them. I know what I am doing. Considering the fact that a garage navel piercing I did last year nearly contracted MRSA, but got infected in any case, MRSA or no, because of ill-sterilization of instruments, I have learned to be extremely careful. I have a "selfie" on my wrist that reads "geronimo" and I have a "selfie" on my left hip-bone that is an upside-down cross. 

Each time I do a new tattoo, I use a NEW thing of ink, so that there is no risk of cross-contamination.

SEEING THAT THE GARAGE-TATTOOS I HAVE SUCK, HERE ARE MY PLANS ONCE I TURN EIGHTEEN:

I will go to a PROFESSIONAL tattoo-artist, whom I will have PERFECT my self-tattoos. The garage tattoos I have are only markers for the ones I plan to have done professionally once I am no longer considered a "minor." HOWEVER, I will not attempt to "garage" the tat on my right side, because I do not trust myself to do something so fucking LONG, and the angle is SUPER awkward, considering the fact that my right-hand is my dominant one!

However, thank you for your concern and advice. I will not do ANY more garage tats.

However, thank you for your concern and advice. I will not do ANY more garage tats.

Good, because no matter how you sterilize things and try to prevent cross-contamination the fact is that professional tattoo artists have been trained for years and licensed in tattooing and sterilization and you haven't. The risks far outweighs the cost and little time you have to wait before you're an adult. I've seen/done enough to know how badly they can turn out, physically and aesthetically.

I knew of a guy who bought a machine online and he got the needle bit wrong and tattooed, like, down to his bone or something. Owie.

Also I was reading a magazine once and the teenage guy columnist said 'I went to a parlour to get my birth date in Roman numerals and the tattooist pointed out that they meant I wasn't old enough to get tattooed yet.' It's one of my favourite stories to tell.

Also I was reading a magazine once and the teenage guy columnist said 'I went to a parlour to get my birth date in Roman numerals and the tattooist pointed out that they meant I wasn't old enough to get tattooed yet.' It's one of my favourite stories to tell.

That's so funny! XD I'm going to tell people that one.