Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBomb

My Chem Tattoos...

I really want one but I just don't know what to get. I want something on my wrist. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It should be something personal to you, either one with a lot of meaning or your favourite lyric or something.

I really want "defiant to the end" on my wrist. But my wrist is small and I want it to fit ):

Why don't you get it like, "defiant" one line and then "to the end" under it? (:

I's got a tatt :D

its the photo on my profile picture :)

I got the little marching soldier off of the black parade album because that album meant so much to me when it was released, and i am hoping to get "You cannot destroy me" tattooed on the back of my neck.

Ah I know, I feel like I want some sort of Danger Days tattoo but I wouldn't know what or where, haha. That sounds awesome though, the Planetary symbols!

I'm going to get the spider off of the front cover of the album behind my ear :D

Why don't you get it like, "defiant" one line and then "to the end" under it? (:

...that would make sense.

Well done Kathleen, well done.

I have lyrics from To The End on my wrist and then Gerard's signature underneath :]

^^^^ I love this, I wanted to get his signature on me somewhere and then thought I may have to stop soon XD

*raises hand* Me me! I have two, right now :). I have "(heart) xoxo g." On my wrist, it's how Gerard signed something for me when I met him 5 years ago. And then I have my MCR/my chest piece, that goes along with the "Never Surrender" theme :) A skull with pink/blue roses, gun wings, coffins, a half circle of the guns from the 16 gun circle logo, and banner that says "Never Surrender" ... Looks much better than the description. I'mm have to post a pic! I'm thinking about getting the Party Poison logo in red or hot pink behind Gerard's signature c:

*raises hand* Me me! I have two, right now :). I have "(heart) xoxo g." On my wrist, it's how Gerard signed something for me when I met him 5 years ago. And then I have my MCR/my chest piece, that goes along with the "Never Surrender" theme :) A skull with pink/blue roses, gun wings, coffins, a half circle of the guns from the 16 gun circle logo, and banner that says "Never Surrender" ... Looks much better than the description. I'mm have to post a pic! I'm thinking about getting the Party Poison logo in red or hot pink behind Gerard's signature c:

Please post a pic.. o.o That sounds incredible!

As for me, I think I'm getting 'Just Sleep' behind my ear soon.

It'll be my first My Chemical Romance tattoo.. With many more to come, I'm sure. x)

Very Much Alive. Gerard wrote it on his neck and it just stuck with me. I got it done March last year.

:o Love this!

tattoo-5.jpg

That is my Vanya tattoo, I know she is supposed to be white, but when I photocopied the cover of my comic, thats the color it turned out and i really liked it, kinda feels more personalized to me..I'm getting her in another position on my other arm and am thinking about making her have highlights of like a light blue..

I want to get a lyric tat someday, but its so hard to decide which one. So I will wait.

I also have an unfinished Alice in Wonderland tat..

This is amazing! Your artist did an amazing job. I like her green, too. I personally think the white ink might not have shown up as well as the green does.

I'm thinking about getting one on my wrist... I don't know which is better "Revenge" o "Romance".

:)

Get 'revenge' on one wrist and 'romance' on the other!

I'm going to get one on my ribcage at some point, but I'm waiting to decide on the perfect lyrics or image. It's hard to choose, because each lyric has held a different meaning for me at different times.

I'm getting a Breakfast Monkey tattoo. No doubt. I also really want a Without a Sound I Wish You Awaytat somewhere.

Drowning lessons is my favourite song ever, so I really want those lyrics too :D

Or "Just to prove that I adore every inch of sanity."

Please post a pic.. o.o That sounds incredible!

As for me, I think I'm getting 'Just Sleep' behind my ear soon.

It'll be my first My Chemical Romance tattoo.. With many more to come, I'm sure. x)

I would love to see these :D

Guest EmilyIsabelle

I really want "you only hear the music when your heart begins to break" on my wrist, but I think my mum would genuinely disown me...

tattoo-5.jpg

That is my Vanya tattoo, I know she is supposed to be white, but when I photocopied the cover of my comic, thats the color it turned out and i really liked it, kinda feels more personalized to me..I'm getting her in another position on my other arm and am thinking about making her have highlights of like a light blue..

This is seriously epic. I love it.

CupcakeDoom, yours is beautiful ! I like it a lot :)

I would like to have an MCR-related tattoo but I'm not sure which one yet...

It would certainly be lyrics, but there are so much of them that I love that I don't know which ones to choose ^^

I have two MCR tattoos...

IMAG0245.jpg

I got this at the end of January, and I'd been planning it pretty much since Danger Days came out :) My mum loves spiders, and I always said I would get a black widow tattoo in honor of her, and when I saw this, I had to get it :)

Danger Days is such an important album to me, and I feel like it opened my eyes in so many ways, so yeah :)

IMAG0246.jpg

I actually only got this one on Friday! I had went into my normal tattoo parlour to price another MCR-related tattoo I'm planning, and ended up getting this XD That's what I get for being a regular in there, I can't walk in without getting something done! But this is on my right wrist, so it parallels my GC tattoo on my left <3

All your tat's sound so awesome! :blink: -ever so slightly jealous-

I'm torn between getting 'Never be afraid again' or 'I promise' on my shoulder blade - suggestions, fellow KJ's? :P