Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBomb

My Chem Tattoos...

Do any of you have any MCR related tattoos? Lyrics, artwork, anything? I have one on the back of my neck.

Would love to see yours!

Also I searched and couldn't find a tattoo thread, if there is one please redirect me!

Your tattoo is BEAUTIFUL! I want to get a bat in flight on my back, right shoulder and underneath I want to get the words, Thank You For The Venom. I also have a non related MCR tattoo on my back, on the left side.

I want one of the MCR members to sign MCR on my wrist. I shall keep you posted because I think MCR are coming to Australia next year.

I have "Life is but a dream, for the dead" tattooed on my foot. I got it for my birthday :)

kinda a shitty picture though, sorrrry.

9puxz7.jpg

The font/ script of your tattoo is so elegant! Love it :)

I'm trying to figure out what lyrics I want. I want to get lyrics from Skylines and turnstiles but im having a hard time picking.

anybody want to help?? :]

There are SO many great lyrics to get tattooed for that song. Some of my personal favorites: "Hello! Angel tell me where are you. Tell me where we go from here.", "Our memories blanket us with friends we know like fallout vapors.", and, of course, "You're not in this alone.". Pick a lyric from the song that speaks to you or a lyric that has a personal experience for you. Whatever you pick, will be great :)

I have a few, some of them mcr-related.

On my right wrist I have "Think Happy Thoughts" with Gerard's handwriting. On my left wrist I have "Save Yourself". On my left arm I have part of the lyrics from "Our Lady of Sorrows" (my MCR fav song)...planning to get "We can live forever if you've got the time" but I don't know where yet!

I really want one, but I'd like lyrics and a bit of a design with them, and it'd have to be something symbolic.

It's just going through every single song and narrowing down the most meaningful lyrics.

My friend is getting "KEEP RUNNING" and the Killjoy icons somewhere and I think that sounds pretty rad.

I'm getting one of theese tattooed this sumer, or early fall. Really looking fwd to it. MCR has meant, and still means so much to me. It has kept me strong and helped me fight depression and suicide thoughts. I might even get more than one :)

Black widow spider on the Danger days cover in a small scale

Or one of these quotes:

“The future is bulletproof”

“Be what tomorrow needs”

“Awake and unafraid”

“Look alive, sunshine”

“Do it now and do it loud!”

“Killjoys, make some noise!”

WHat do you think? :)

tattoo-5.jpg

That is my Vanya tattoo, I know she is supposed to be white, but when I photocopied the cover of my comic, thats the color it turned out and i really liked it, kinda feels more personalized to me..I'm getting her in another position on my other arm and am thinking about making her have highlights of like a light blue..

I want to get a lyric tat someday, but its so hard to decide which one. So I will wait.

I also have an unfinished Alice in Wonderland tat..

i have two my chemical tatoos..... i have helena so long and goodnight done at the base of my back.... im getting the black widow done on the inside of my top arm, and am getting the skeleton done that is on the back of the black parade album case..... pics are on thier way....

Do any of you have any MCR related tattoos? Lyrics, artwork, anything? I have one on the back of my neck.

Would love to see yours!

Also I searched and couldn't find a tattoo thread, if there is one please redirect me!

awesome tattoo :)

I really want 2 tattoos but my mum goes mental every time I mention it. They would be 'the future is bulletproof' on my wrist with the killjoy symbols underneath and 'Don't waste your time or time will waste you' which is a MUSE lyric on my hip. I also want a lip piercing but my mum just hates that sort of stuff. Help??? xxx

Muse is amazing!

awesome!!!!! im just thinking, im watching planetary go.... i might have the japanese symbols done for planetary go..... just on my wrist.... but i want a bit of each album on me..... :)

awesome!!!!! im just thinking, im watching planetary go.... i might have the japanese symbols done for planetary go..... just on my wrist.... but i want a bit of each album on me..... :)

Ah I know, I feel like I want some sort of Danger Days tattoo but I wouldn't know what or where, haha. That sounds awesome though, the Planetary symbols!

I've been wanting an MCR tattoo for a looooong time now. I wanna get a lyric wrapped around my wrist, or possibly on the back of my neck/shoulders. But I can't settle on a lyric, haha.

well how about this one. its gerards fav lyric. from our lady of sorrows

'oh how wrong we were to think that immortality ment never dieing'

justa idea. xxx