Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBomb

My Chem Tattoos...

Do any of you have any MCR related tattoos? Lyrics, artwork, anything? I have one on the back of my neck.

Would love to see yours!

Also I searched and couldn't find a tattoo thread, if there is one please redirect me!

post-520-046509800 1300761540_thumb.jpg

Am planning on getting

be what tomorrow needs

and the killjoy symbols on my wrist. I had a lot of serious problems with depression when I was younger and something about that line just. I don't know. I just really love it. :)

Am planning on getting

be what tomorrow needs

and the killjoy symbols on my wrist. I had a lot of serious problems with depression when I was younger and something about that line just. I don't know. I just really love it. :)

Love it! And same here. Both of my wrists are tattooed. Not MCR related, though. It's a great way to let go of the past.

Love it! And same here. Both of my wrists are tattooed. Not MCR related, though. It's a great way to let go of the past.

I was planning on getting Ngi Ne Themba on my wrist but then Danger Days came out, and that line definitely won. I'll post a picture when I get it done :)

I'm getting "Carry On" on my left wrist and I've been thinking about getting "Stand Up Fucking Tall" on my foot.

Those sound fucking awesome. I really like the foot idea. Get it!

Not yet! I want the demoliton lovers on the back of each of my calves though so when I'm standing with my legs together they will kiss!

i've been wanting this very same tattoo for ages, except on my wrists

and underneath it'll say, "so long and goodnight".

:)

I really want "I'm Taking Back the Life You Stole"

Wanted it on my wrists but then i realized my wrists are tiny D:

DO IT. That'd be fucking amazing. You could even do a sweet back piece with that!

I've been wanting an MCR tattoo for a looooong time now. I wanna get a lyric wrapped around my wrist, or possibly on the back of my neck/shoulders. But I can't settle on a lyric, haha.

I really want 2 tattoos but my mum goes mental every time I mention it. They would be 'the future is bulletproof' on my wrist with the killjoy symbols underneath and 'Don't waste your time or time will waste you' which is a MUSE lyric on my hip. I also want a lip piercing but my mum just hates that sort of stuff. Help??? xxx

when/if i meet mcr, imma get them all (or one at least) to sign my lower back fully and scripty across and then i wanna get it tatooed. i think id like bob's the most, or mikeys. <3 thats my dream. or else i wanna get "so long and goodnight"...idk..theres so much to get done D:

I really want 2 tattoos but my mum goes mental every time I mention it. They would be 'the future is bulletproof' on my wrist with the killjoy symbols underneath and 'Don't waste your time or time will waste you' which is a MUSE lyric on my hip. I also want a lip piercing but my mum just hates that sort of stuff. Help??? xxx

I have three that I all had done within the course of a year. The first two I didn't tell my mom until I had gotten them. The third one (The one pictured) I just told her. She was very upset. She was crying and everything and seemed to ignore me for a few days. Her behavior upset me- but I wasn't about to feel guilty for something I really wanted and that meant a lot to me. The best thing to do is to just wait till your old enough to get a tattoo without parental consent. Save up the money, take a friend and go do it. (If you're not old enough yet, wait. Then when you are old enough and you still want them, get them.) As far as the aftermath of it- you will get asked a lot of shit about your tattoos and people will be curious, so be prepared to tell them about it or bullshit about it. (I usually bullshit mine because people treat me like shit sometimes.) You could try talking to your mom about it if you don't want to wait- but that can sometimes make things worse, but when you ARE old enough, make sure you tell her the truth when you do decide to get it. :) There's nothing she can do then, and she does have the right to know.

That Muse lyric always KILLS me. So brilliant.

My mom wasn't too keen on my getting a tattoo at 16. Well, I shouldn't say that, because I got a tiny one when I was fifteen. When I was getting my My Chem one done when I was younger, she knew that they were a huge reason that I was still around, so she gave in. When I got my finger tattoos, I was 17, and my dad flipped out. I haven't seen him in years, so he knows nothing about either of my forearms or my chest piece. I know that when he sees it, even if I'm almost 22 and very capable of knowing what to do, he'll probably disown me. Not even kidding. Not to mention, my sister has a huge day of the dead piece on her chest, and she'll be starting her Salvador Dali/aquatic themed full sleeve soon.

I think the best thing you can do if your parents are iffy is just sit them down and actually tell them how much it means to you. Tattoos tell your story, and if you have something that inspires you and keeps you strong, you'll feel that much better. If you know that it is something that means the world to you, all you can really do is try and discuss the matter.