SulfurSiren

I watched him on Roseanne (one episode)

I watched him on 3rd rock from the sun

ten things I hate about you

(500) days of summer

inception

some other one, gi joes!

mostly in that order started from the age of like 7

so yeah, this guy and I "grew" up together. He's my homie.

mostly in that order started from the age of like 7

so yeah, this guy and I "grew" up together. He's my homie.

I feel really similarly about that as well :)

i absolutely love joseph! i had a huge crush on him in angels in the outfield. he's an amazing actor. he did an amazing job in mysterious skin. one of my fav. actors and he's so adorable :)

YAY! Joseph is amazing and Mysterious Skin is unbelievable!!

I'm not even going to lie, that man is fine as HELL. I'd tap that; mhmmm.

But I also think he's a talented actor. He's so multi-talented! I was watching his episode of SNL again just the other morning, and that opening segment remains one of my favorites. Brick is a fantastic movie, and I recommend it to anyone that's interested in film noir. Of course, 500 Days of Summer is absolutely adorable. Lookout is a decent movie, but I chalk that up to the actual storyline, not his acting. I'm not even going to go into how much I love Inception [hint: It's a lot]. I have to admit, I've never watched 3rd Rock to the Sun. I probably should, I hear it's really funny. I also need to see Mysterious Skin, but I've heard it's reeeeally intense, so I've been putting it off.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in a JGL/Zooey Deschanel movie other than 500 Days of Summer, Manic is a pretty good movie. There's lots of crazy people in it; which is always a fun thing.

I started watching 3rd Rock From the Sun during the winter break into this year, and I love it. I need to finish watching it because I'm still on the 4th season. He was brilliant in Inception, and I really like "The Lookout."

He is an awesome actor.

YAY :) Third Rock is great, as is the Lookout

I also need to see Mysterious Skin, but I've heard it's reeeeally intense, so I've been putting it off.

Mysterious Skin is one amazing piece of cineama but it is so in your face intense. It made me cry like a little child but it's amazing! I got my friends to watch it and they think I'm disturbed now. Its reall great though :)

On a whim, has anyone seen Diary of a Wimpy Kid? (I'm such a big kid) The main charachter played by Zack Gordon is litrally Jgl's mini. I mean I'm willing to bet they are relating but goggle searches told me they aren't ... (even if they are both of Jewish decent and both have the surname Gordon) Sorry... Randomness.

But he is one great actor!

I second Anna: fans of JGL need to see Brick. It's a really good, quirky, suburban high school noir film. Claire from Lost (Emilie de Ravin) and the guy who played the Patient in MCR's Black Parade videos (Lukas Haas) also star in it

Agreed, it's such a great one!!! Lukas Haas was quite good in Brick :D

Been putting seeing Brick off. Not sure why.

Sometimes I hold off on watching movies I know I will really like, since it's nice to know they're waiting for me

Archived