Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MajorSunshine

Eurovision Song Contest

Haha love the GIF :) congrats Denmark, was a pretty good win! And you put on an awesome show, I wish Petra would host every year. she did such a good job with her song too!!

I wish Australia could compete, we've been watching for 30 years apparently.. Someone on twitter suggested we start an "Asiavision" lol

Thanks on the behalf of my country B) xD

Hahah yes Petra was awesome, I loved her song so much :P

No no, I mean, I don't remember who won the small contest in denmark in the winter :P the one who's going to eurovision this year ^^

As someone from Europe, I can tell you that it is, indeed, strange xD I love to watch, to see the absurd scene shows they come up with. Or just listen to the hilarious lyrics. Last year there was a song about baking a cake xD

Oh! I have no idea how they even choose that stuff... I have a friend who's really into it - she knows every song and entrant, it's like a superpower.

how they choose the winner? exaclty like x factor and those kind of things xD except it's only one show xD 

Haha I fell asleep, I couldn't stay awake to find out who won xD but I heard that sweden did?

I did watch it with a good friend off mine. Wasn't that fun this year, considering Norway wasn't even in the finals, but well... We had some awesome moments, like the astronaut xD me and my friend did some guessing at what would happen during the song, and we scared her rabbit half to death when one of the guys removed his jacket, cause we had made a guess about that happening :P lots of fun, but I didn't like the winner... Honestly I dont really remember any of the songs as great... I remember Sweden as particularly bad, really don't understand how they could get all those votes :o