Full American Widow Flag?

TehSkull

Oh look at that, in the description for one of those pics it shows the source. I think the one in the lyric video will work fine, though I wish they had uploaded a 720p or 1080p version of the vid.

Thanks! :) I'll post results when the skin is finished.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I would love one.

Maybe we could find a way to make our own. I remember seeing in the art corner about the widow stencils and maybe we could unite with them to do that :)

If anyone sees anything online about American Widow flags on sale, please distribute the info out to the MCRmy

Nice camera. Was that as much of the flag as was visible at the concert? Cause the only problem I had with the pic is it didn't have all 13 stripes.

That's it as far as horizontal goes. There's just a bit cut off at the top and bottom.

Very interesting... In 2019 will the American flag not have 13 stripes?! Oohh, conspiracies!

It came in. http://i53.tinypic.com/2jb5y5x.jpg And looks friggen amazing. My only complaint is that it's a little too dark. If anyone else wants to use that pic through SkinIt, they can feel free, but definitely touch it up in an editor to make it brighter.

That is amazing!! How did you do this? Could you run me through some of the steps, because I would love to have one

That is amazing!! How did you do this? Could you run me through some of the steps, because I would love to have one

The exact steps I went through were:

1. (Optional) Get 575 points on My Coke Rewards.

2. (Optional) Use them on a free phone skin.

3. Go to SkinIt.com

4. Pick out the phone you want to customize, like the iPhone 4, for example.

5. At the top click Create Your Own.

6. Click Images, then Add An Image, then Url.

7. Put in "http://i51.tinypic.com/1zn7jus.jpg"

8. From there it's up to your own creativity. :)

Like I said though, it might be a good idea to brighten up the image before sending it in. The skin came out kinda dark...

The exact steps I went through were:

1. (Optional) Get 575 points on My Coke Rewards.

2. (Optional) Use them on a free phone skin.

3. Go to SkinIt.com

4. Pick out the phone you want to customize, like the iPhone 4, for example.

5. At the top click Create Your Own.

6. Click Images, then Add An Image, then Url.

7. Put in "http://i51.tinypic.com/1zn7jus.jpg"

8. From there it's up to your own creativity. :)

Like I said though, it might be a good idea to brighten up the image before sending it in. The skin came out kinda dark...

Thanks for the help!! That is a great idea. How do you get the points through my coke rewards? I don't really drink pop :P

Thanks for the help!! That is a great idea. How do you get the points through my coke rewards? I don't really drink pop :P

I actually ended up getting boatloads of points. At my dad's old job, his coworkers drank tons and tons of Coke and Coke products, so I'd end up getting inundated with codes from fridge packs.

To a normal person, even if you drank a fridge pack a week, it would take over a year to get enough points to get the skin for free. 3 points per 20oz, 10 points per 12-pack, 20 points per 24-pack. Good luck.

I actually ended up getting boatloads of points. At my dad's old job, his coworkers drank tons and tons of Coke and Coke products, so I'd end up getting inundated with codes from fridge packs.

To a normal person, even if you drank a fridge pack a week, it would take over a year to get enough points to get the skin for free. 3 points per 20oz, 10 points per 12-pack, 20 points per 24-pack. Good luck.

wow, how much does it cost to just make one through the website in comparison? I'm not a pop drinker and am not sure that's possible :o

Archived