Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6Bucks&aDrPepper

Bullets / Revenge Era Fans?

:D I've never actually heard the attic demos - thanks for posting!

how many songs were in the attic demos?? I've heard some of them, but was never quite sure how many there were

Y'know I can't really say I've been a fan for all that long, only since 2009 when me friend convinced me to watch the WTTBP video. I really liked it, so my friend and I became huge fans of TBP album. After we switched schools and stuff, we kind of grew apart and my fandom faded, but it wasn't really until recently I met another person at my new school who liked MCR, apparently Danger Days was out and I really loved it. To be honest, I didn't actually start listening to Bullets and Revenge until several months ago. But Revenge is my favorite and always will be <3

I'm only 12 by the way, so I became a fan when i was 9 XD

I'm a Bullets era fan. I first saw them live in Manchester at the day and night cafe, in january 2004. A good five months before Revenge came out.

I love being such an old fan of the band and seeing them grow as a group and getting new fans all the time!

I started getting into MCR i remember, after watching the Helena music video on VH1 jump start before school one morning. so I assume it was 05-06? I'm not sure how soon or how far away from the release i saw it, but it was around that time because i was still in elementary school...ehh i can't believe i was into rock at such a young age. and my first concert was when i was 12?! gahh i can't believe my mom allowed that! haha glad she did though:) Revenge was one of my first purchased albums ever (now in my large collection of others) Absolutely lovedd it and still do :]

Hey, It was Im Not Okay that got me hooked when I seen it on a music channel and I have never looked back since. I also say I love the "rawness" of the Bullets and its my fav album ;) then Ray quoted the near same in Kerrangs 10 yr special edition and for the first time in my life (and at 33) I had a fan girl moment!Lol