Concert Poster

Madame Venom

So people who went to a concert and baught or saw the poster they had of the killjoys. Does anyone know if this is related to the comic and if so does anyone know the artist? (i.e was it a band member or anything?)

p.s: appologies if this topic is already posted somewhere i couldn't find it.

I bought one of them. I'm not really certain who the artist was, but if I had to pick out of the comic book-style artists that I know, it fits closest with Gabriel Ba's (The Umbrella Academy, Daytripper) style. I can get you a picture if you'd like. Last I heard about the Killjoys comic, it was being drawn by Becky Cloonan, so given the information we currently have, the poster and the book probably are not related. It's been two years since we heard about the comic though, so who knows what might've changed?

Wow, that's awesome. Wish they had those on the UK tour!

Me too! Have you seen how much more merch they have on the US tour?! They have PP hoodies and stuff ... it sucks :(

(though obviously they wouldn't have been able to ship everything over)

Me too! Have you seen how much more merch they have on the US tour?! They have PP hoodies and stuff ... it sucks :(

(though obviously they wouldn't have been able to ship everything over)

D:

Mind you, if they had all that over here I'd have probably taken three hours to choose what to buy, and then spent £300 on merch xD

I bought one!! (:

my friend thinks it's Gerard's. I'm sure it's his, or Gabriel's.

Gerard's style doesn't really fit the image. The lines are a lot more jagged and stylized than those of what I've seen of Gerard's work. This almost definitely Gabriel Ba's art, in my opinion. ;P

Gerard's style doesn't really fit the image. The lines are a lot more jagged and stylized than those of what I've seen of Gerard's work. This almost definitely Gabriel Ba's art, in my opinion. ;P

I agree.

I read comics that Ba illustrates and the artwork definitely strikes me more as something he would draw style-wise.

Archived