Bright Eyes

SulfurSiren

Hey MCRmy!

Any of you guys Bright Eyes fans? Bright Eyes is one of the only bands I love as much as MCR; I have friends who like one or the other and wondered if anyone liked both.

If so, thoughts on "The People's Key," the impending end of Bright Eyes, Conor Oberst side projects, or earlier BE works?

Hope you're out there :)

<3 Sulfur Siren

I love Bright Eyes...I got my sister into them when I was in 9th grade, and now we both love it. I was also into Desaparecidos, but as you know, they are no more.

My favourite songs are "Padraic, My Prince", "No Lies, Just Love" and "A Perfect Sonnet"

YAY!! Some dual Bright Eyes and MCR listeners exist :D That makes me happy!!!! Have any of you ever seen them live?

I love Bright Eyes...I got my sister into them when I was in 9th grade, and now we both love it. I was also into Desaparecidos, but as you know, they are no more.

My favourite songs are "Padraic, My Prince", "No Lies, Just Love" and "A Perfect Sonnet"

No Lies Just Love= AWESOME

Hooray! Me too :) I can't wait to see them again next month. Considering they been heavily in the studio throughout their career (in comparison to massive touring bands), they are a really good live band :D

How many times have you seen them?

YES

I love conor oberst, I think he might be my favorite songwriter, or at least on the top 10.

Never saw them live, sadly, like many bands, when they come in france, it's only Paris. And that's too far from my home.

Conor was as important in my life than MCR.

How many times have you seen them?

Only once, but I'm going to see them a couple more times this summer ^_^

YES

I love conor oberst, I think he might be my favorite songwriter, or at least on the top 10.

Never saw them live, sadly, like many bands, when they come in france, it's only Paris. And that's too far from my home.

Conor was as important in my life than MCR.

That's unfortunate you never got to see them live and I really hope that you'll have a chance to see some configuration of Conor with whatever project he chooses to engage next post- Bright Eyes. That's great to hear that you also think Conor is an amazing songwriter and that he has been very important to you. I didn't know if there were people who were big fans of both MCR and Bright Eyes and it makes me happy to know you guys do exist. You are like my own personal unicorns ^_^ Both BE and MCR have been very important to me and it's nice to know there are some people out there who share the same interests and passions.

• 4 weeks later...

I met Conor Oberst last night! We waited out all day in horrific heat and got in the front row center of the barricade. I could not be happier and can't wait to see them again later this summer :D

In other news, Saddle Creek posted the music video for "Jejune Stars" an hour ago and I thought it was awesome and would share it with you guys :)

http://www.mtvhive.com/artist/bright_eyes/videos/661157/jejune_stars

• 7 months later...

Archived