'so Far Away' Music Video

Rock Twins

Ok so any of you seen the 'So Far Away' music video by Avenged Sevenfold?

If you did just write your impression. When we were watching it, tears started coming out, but in the end (the most emotional part of the video) was heartbreaking so we started crying out loud :'( It's a brilliant video also..sad

We are still with tears in our eyes and still can't calm down..

P.S The video was released early this morning

http://www.youtube.c...s&feature=feedf

<3 foREVer

Yeah, I woke up at 6 in the morning (Norwegian time) just to see it the moment it came out. First MTV broke down, and then when they finally fixed it they made it available only for people in the UK, US and Canada. It was aweful, seeing all the comments saying how amazing it was, when I couldnt see it. I sat there for two hours klikking on every link that was posted from fans saying they actually had a link that worked. Then I had to go to school, but I DID see it that evening.

I cried from the very first line Matthew sang. It was SO amazing, and sad, and heartbreaking, and wonderful at the same time. HOW can a person I have never met, mean so much to me? That last part, with the pictures, it made me cry so hard. I was hyperventilating. It was .... just.. I can't explain it. But It was wonderful and horrible at the same time, and definitely worth the wait!

FoREVer in my heart, Jimmy, I miss you so much <'3

definatly cried during the whole thing. i miss jimmy like crazy, he was the crazy fire to A7X. i still have the article from the newspaper from that day, brigns me to tears when i read it.

moving away from the sad part of it, i love the concept of the video. "flashing back" to childhood and teenage years of the guys together was an amazing idea. really brought out the emotion and raw-ness of the video and the song

I saw this for the first time yesterday...

It's so upsetting but at the same time, moving. I'm so happy that they have good memories of their time together and remembering them are so important. He was such a crazy drummer and a great guy. All in all, the video was very sweet.

foREVer!

• 1 month later...

Even though Jimmy's death was really awful and sad (please don't take this the wrong way), I think that it triggered some sort of reaction in the band that kind of made them realize that it is more about the music than anything. The music they made started having more of a purpose and more heart, because everybody knew at that point that it was really for The Rev.

I always start crying a little when M. Shadows starts singing, then harder when I see Johnny Christ's strap, then once the pictures and videos of the Rev come up I am bawling. This song is filled with so much emotion.

The actors were really good, and like a lot of people when I first saw the actor who played the Rev I thought it was him...

foREVer

Archived