Sixx:am

xbulletproofheart

Apologizes if this is in the wrong place or a duplicate or I'm not suppose to post new topics or whatever I may have done wrong... I'm not the best with forums.

Anyways, any other Sixx:Am fans?

Thoughts on This is Going to Hurt?

Favorite Sixx:AM song?

Right now I'm loving This is Going to Hurt! The title track is my favourite song so far and my favorite Sixx:Am song in general is Dead Man's Ballet.

:D

Oh man, I haven't listened to them in at least a year, but I really liked The Heroin Diaries.

I think my favorite songs would have to be Life is Beautiful, and Accidents Happen.

You have inspired me to go dig out the album :)

Have you listened to their newer album,.. is it worth purchasing?

I have and I can honestly say I really love it after just listening to it a few times. I think it is worth buying! Maybe listen to some tracks on Youtube before? Skin is amazingly beautiful! And This is Gonna hurt is epic!

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else here a Sixx: A.M. fan? I haven't read The Heroin Diaries yet but I've read This Is Gonna Hurt and listen to both albums and I love the music. Nikki Sixx is so inspiring to me and I've actually learned a lot reading his experiences and theories on life. Anyone else in the same headspace as me?

c0349143.jpg

This is a pic from the This Is Gonna Hurt photoshoot. It's one of my favorites.

You are so right. I read Heroin Diaries a year ago and I´ve learned also a lot. His theories are sometimes even crazy, but I love them anyway. He is not afraid to show his true face and that´s why I admire him.

And talking about Sixx: A.M., I have to mention that I totally adore DJ Ashba and the way he plays, he is such a talented guitarist. Their music is great !

Is anyone else here a Sixx: A.M. fan? I haven't read The Heroin Diaries yet but I've read This Is Gonna Hurt and listen to both albums and I love the music. Nikki Sixx is so inspiring to me and I've actually learned a lot reading his experiences and theories on life. Anyone else in the same headspace as me?

c0349143.jpg

This is a pic from the This Is Gonna Hurt photoshoot. It's one of my favorites.

You are so right. I read Heroin Diaries a year ago and I´ve learned also a lot. His theories are sometimes even crazy, but I love them anyway. He is not afraid to show his true face and that´s why I admire him.

And talking about Sixx: A.M., I have to mention that I totally adore DJ Ashba and the way he plays, he is such a talented guitarist. Their music is great !

i know right? and in all the interviews i've heard, DJ sounds like such a sweetheart. i kinda wanna run up and hug him if i ever see him haha. o=)

Archived