Sing It For Japan- Travel Vid Idea

rowangiggles

i have an idea - i want to start a project where people send me pics of them at famous or interesting places with signs saying MCRmy or i love MCR or something see i travel and i already have a few pics of me doing this because i am a full time traveler and for every 50 pics i got sent in i would give £10 to #sing it for japan and then if i got enough pics i would make a vid what do you think will you help me?

if you have any questions please feel free to email me at rowan.giggles@yahoo.co.uk or if you are also a traveling killjoy who just wants to have a chat and help me out a bit more.

thanks! please reply and tell me what you think.

This is sooo great and the places do not haveto be famous it can be a sign of your town or jut out side ur house it doent matter! I did have a cool idea though on ur sign we could also have mcr catch phrases or lines from songs and stuff like that just remember u can send in ur pics any time to rowan.giggles@yahoo.co.uk

This is sooo great and the places do not haveto be famous it can be a sign of your town or jut out side ur house it doent matter! I did have a cool idea though on ur sign we could also have mcr catch phrases or lines from songs and stuff like that just remember u can send in ur pics any time to rowan.giggles@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for updating us. I don't think I'll be going anywhere famous anytime soon, but I'll try to send you something soon. When do you need these pictures by? Do you have a deadline? Thanks Rowan :)

Thanks for updating us. I don't think I'll be going anywhere famous anytime soon, but I'll try to send you something soon. When do you need these pictures by? Do you have a deadline? Thanks Rowan :)

at the mo' there is no deadline but i think that if you send them straight away after you take them they you wont forget or whatever. anyhow i am so glad people are interested!

Ro

Archived