Sorrows

I just have season one on DVD. I got the special collectors edition of it and I'm waiting for the collectors edition of the other 2. I watch it every time I can when it comes on NickToons. I got my mom, cousin and even my grandmother into it (her favorite character is Zuko). I ship Zutara and I don't care who knows it. My favorite character is Toph. She is just too cool.

I love this show!!! Nick was putting on a 30 hour marathon of this from the start of season 1 to the end of season 3 and I watched all of it! Best New Years Eve ever!!!!

Sokka, Appa, Ty Lee, and Mai are my favorite characters in the series!!!

Avatar the last airbender = my favorite television show ever

Last summer I had the flu, the only thing i did was watch avatar.

Is anyone else excited for the new series?

I actually can't wait for the new series. Korra seems like a bamf.

I thought it was on longer than 3 seasons :huh:

It was three.

Book 1 was Water

Book 2 was Earth

Book 3 was Fire.

There was a rumor for the longest time that there was going to be Book 4 "Air", but obviously it was false cause at the end of book 3 it said "THE END".

Wait..There's going to be a new series?

Yeah, it's going to be called either "Avatar: The Legend of Korra" or "The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra" (the title is still being worked out). It's set 70 years after the last airbender and follows Korra, a southern water tribe Waterbender and the avatar after Aang, as she travels to Republic City to learn Airbending by the new last airbender, Tenzin (Aang and Katara's son). At the same time there's an anti-bending revolt going on in Republic City and it's up to Korra stop it.

It was originally supposed to be a mini series with 13 episodes and come out later this year, but Nickelodeon has up the episode order to 27 (at least I think it's 27), so it's coming out next year instead.

I love the shows!

I used to watch it all the time with my sis.

The movie was an epic fail tho -.-

The movie was awful. It sucked all types of ass. I was so disappointed in that movie, don't even get me started. I'm so glad that it's not the last thing in the Avatar franchise to grace the earth.

Yeah, it's going to be called either "Avatar: The Legend of Korra" or "The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra" (the title is still being worked out). It's set 70 years after the last airbender and follows Korra, a southern water tribe Waterbender and the avatar after Aang, as she travels to Republic City to learn Airbending by the new last airbender, Tenzin (Aang and Katara's son). At the same time there's an anti-bending revolt going on in Republic City and it's up to Korra stop it.

It was originally supposed to be a mini series with 13 episodes and come out later this year, but Nickelodeon has up the episode order to 27 (at least I think it's 27), so it's coming out next year instead.

This line test for Korra was leaked a while ago. Someone made a gif. of it and I thought I'd just post it here.

korra_line_test_gif_by_maritova-d32conb.gif

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived