Degrassi Fans!

neonscreamout

I like a few episodes of it. Like the episode where Rick (I think that's his name) shoots Jimmy, and the episode where Emma becomes anorexic. Basically the old degrassi. lol

The only episodes that I like from the new episodes are the ones with Eli and Claire. And it's making me mad that I missed the second part of that breaking point episode with them.

What happened to Eli?! D:

Oh my godzilla, I used to be a crazy fan of that show!

I still watch it, but I'm not nearly as obsessive. Also, I don't get the obsession with Eli. Yeah, he's attractive, but I don't think Munro is that good of an actor. Eli's storyline seems really thrown together and doesn't flow.

Spinner and Johnny are the best characters. Ever.

Anya's pretty cool too, though. She seems the most realistic.

Who's your favourite?

I sorta kinda can't stand Eli. He just seems to cause problems, and just bothers me in general.

I MISS JIMMY! I have the episode where he gets shot on my iPod and I've watched it a bajillion times. The old Degrassi was so much better.

For the current season(s), my favorite character has to be Ali. But of all time, Spinner was THE BEST.

my friend has all of the degrassi series on DVD.... and we spent many a day watching them all.... im talking about the originals here WAY WAY back , we've yet to get into the new stuff, waiting till she has them all on DVD. I used to watch Next Generation on tv though after school dont remember much about it, but i liked JT :D im pretty sure i was the same age as they were through the series so kinda grew up with it.

another couple of shows in the same vein as degrassi were Press Gang and Heartbreak High.. not to sure if anyone has seen them, i used to watch them when i was a kid and Press Gang is one of my fave series! :)

I still watch it, but I'm not nearly as obsessive. Also, I don't get the obsession with Eli. Yeah, he's attractive, but I don't think Munro is that good of an actor. Eli's storyline seems really thrown together and doesn't flow.

i think munro is a really good actor, tbh. he fits that character fairly well. the whole storyline seems to flow well, i mean for only having the limited of time they have for each situation for each episode. they can't just focus on one situation for the whole season...

For the current season(s), my favorite character has to be Ali. But of all time, Spinner was THE BEST.

ali annoys me. i dont really know why though

spinner was great though

still can't believe he ended up marrying emma

i think munro is a really good actor, tbh. he fits that character fairly well. the whole storyline seems to flow well, i mean for only having the limited of time they have for each situation for each episode. they can't just focus on one situation for the whole season...

I guess it's just that I find him to be an awkward actor. He leaves unnecessary pauses in sentences and does this weird eye-blink-sigh thing. If you watch close enough, it happens EVERY TIME he goes to say something dramatic.

Haha, there's a Degrassi promo on tv as I type this.

I guess it's just that I find him to be an awkward actor. He leaves unnecessary pauses in sentences and does this weird eye-blink-sigh thing. If you watch close enough, it happens EVERY TIME he goes to say something dramatic.

Theres just something weird about him. It bothers me. His whole plot seems really jumbled up, what with his dead girlfriend and Clare and his hoarding thing. I like Clare though. I loved her with KC, which is why I can't stand Jenna.

I've been watching since the first episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation.

I freaking love Marco. ADAAAAAAAMO! <3

I cried when JT died. =<

I also love Degrassi Junior High & Degrassi High.

Joey Jeremiah was adorable.

I've been watching since the first episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation.

I freaking love Marco. ADAAAAAAAMO! <3

I cried when JT died. =<

I also love Degrassi Junior High & Degrassi High.

Joey Jeremiah was adorable.

Holy crap I forgot about Marco! And I loved JT! Liberty, too. I was deppressed for the few weeks after JT died. Degrassi Junior High was awesome.

What about Ellie? I didn't really care for her...

me too. i've been watching since i was like in middle school. i also cried when jt died. i had a huge crush on craig. haha.

Ahaaa yeah. I had a crush on Craig when he first appeared. He was adorable...then I disliked him when he started with the Manny thing. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN MANNY OVER EMMA.

That reminds me...did anyone else think Emma marrying Spinner was random as eff?

Ahaaa yeah. I had a crush on Craig when he first appeared. He was adorable...then I disliked him when he started with the Manny thing. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE CHOSEN MANNY OVER EMMA.

That reminds me...did anyone else think Emma marrying Spinner was random as eff?

Oh I know. I hated Manny. Didn't she look preggo/fat in that episode where spin and emma get married?! Or is that just me. But yeah, that was so fucking random.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad you find it funny. xD

I totally just finished watching that episode. -_-

That thong? Seriously? Probably 70% of the entire thong was showing above her low-rider jeans. Awful.

Edit: I forgot how annoying Emma was. I also forgot how much I love Dylan. *TriesToForgetThatDylanCheatsOnMarco*

• 1 month later...

Archived