Hip Hop

fake-id

I hope some of you love some rap music ?

I've seen Odd future 2 days ago, it was pretty CRAZY

I think you may have heard of OFWGKTA, things are going pretty well for them... They are a bunch of kids, who started to put their mixtapes, and albums on the internet. Their point is to just do whathever they want, their lyrics are sometimes stupid, but mostly, they just talk about real life (for example, tyler, the creator on his first album Bastard, speaks a lot about his unknown dad, or about suicide..).

And yes, tyler make all the artworks and video by himself. And his beats and production.

I respect people when they say they don't like hip hop music--if it's not based on the whole politics of musical genres. I'm very undiscriminating when it comes to music, so I'll absolutely admit that I'm into it. I'm not knowledgeable in the genre per se, but I do like a lot of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUTJgk0HFqw

I know even the boys in My Chem are into some hip hop, too. It's really nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm not so into it. Not big on rap. I used to veer away from a lot of pop, but I've become a little more comfortable with it. I like Dead And Gone by T.I. and a couple Akon songs, but that's pretty much it. No Coolio, Ludacris or Snoop Dogg,etc...

I'm still wondering how Justin went from his NSYNC style to R&B/Hip Hop :huh::blink: - and it's been at least seven or eight years since they split.

Archived