Tina

Improvements To The Board

5.gif Egads!

Now my only concern is my avatar...

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN GERARD AND SETH GREEN? 47.gif

Also

blowup.gif

Can w acutally have a say on what goes on with the site, like laytou changes seeing as WE are the ones who use the site? and have to suffer with how it looks.

my little profile pic looks all kinda fuzzy - I liked having David Tennant nodding at me when I posted!

I miss the dalek and and the Tenth Doctor exterminate propaganda.

i don't think this was something that the mods or tina enacted

they use IP.Board for the forums, and i think they are the ones who changed it.

(correct me if i'm wrong)

What annoys me the most is that when I click on a thread in *new content* now it just takes me to the beginning of the thread, instead of to the point where I stopped reading last time.

my little profile pic looks all kinda fuzzy - I liked having David Tennant nodding at me when I posted!

Mine was too. I just reuploaded it.

i don't think this was something that the mods or tina enacted

they use IP.Board for the forums, and i think they are the ones who changed it.

(correct me if i'm wrong)

None of the mods had anything to do with it; we didn't even get told anything about it until it happened! I'm not sure if it was automatically updated or if Tina did it manually. There has been an upgrade available for a while (although I would call this a downgrade -___-), so as I said, I don't know if it was automatic because the old version is being phased out, or if WBR decided it was time for an update.

everyone has different tastes

i think most of us are just resistant to change

especially when you've been on the boards for almost two years, and it's had the same look the whole time :lol:

I don't want to maim anyone who likes the layout. My personal prefence is that this layout hurts my already weak eyes. It's too bright for them and I can't afford the eyewear I need right now, so I'm frustrated that my options of retfying it are limited. I have to squint when I come on here and sunglasses gives me a headache because I need my damn glasses which are scared to shit and the arms/legs of my frames are about to fall off.