I Need Help (its Not Really Serious)

I have two friends and They Have no Idea what Their Killjoy names should be and they are coming up with some of the most Typical names ever

Nick: Bout 5"10, A little chunky, Is sassy (Not like gee), Hes gay (No Offense to anyone), And he can be hot tempered

Tre: Hes Short skinny and Light skinned and hes almost always calm

So if you guys can come up with some names for these nameless killjoys it would be great <3

-Arsenic LunaAclipse

If they really have no idea at all...

I suggest they try this name generator. It's pretty funny!

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/14076/

Edit:

So Nick would be "Slick Narc" and Tre would be "Trigger After" :)

I typed Bob into that name generator you just posted and got the name Bitch-Bot Baby. I seriously can't feel my sides they hurt so bad from my laughter :lol:

...I'm no help, I know, but I just had to share that little gem!

The thing about Killjoy names is they're supposed to sound like designer drugs. That's what the boys said. So it's not just based on their body type or personality, it's what they would be called if they had their own designer drug. I'm Feral Fire because my drug would remove all your inhibitions and essentially turn you into an animal. It makes you wild and energetic, like you're on fire.

From what you've told me, here are my suggestions:

Nick: "Calamity Cocktail", "Crash-Queen Cocktail" or just "Crash Cocktail", "Bombshell Diva"

Tes: "Sunlight Serenade", "Stardust Takedown" "Renegade Sandman"

Does this mean I have to change mine again?! (Electric Rose does not sound like any type of drug... XD)

I don't know, but for some reason, I just thought of Crisis Explosion and automatically applied it to Nick. I don't know why.

Tre is gonna be a toughie... maybe something smooth sounding. I've got the word "white" in my head, but I can't figure out what to add to it... maybe White Shock or White Bullet. Or do those suck?

The thing about Killjoy names is they're supposed to sound like designer drugs. That's what the boys said. So it's not just based on their body type or personality, it's what they would be called if they had their own designer drug. I'm Feral Fire because my drug would remove all your inhibitions and essentially turn you into an animal. It makes you wild and energetic, like you're on fire.

:mellow: "Kobra Kid" doesn't sound like a drug at all.. :huh:

Does this mean I have to change mine again?! (Electric Rose does not sound like any type of drug... XD)

i don't think it's really a "requirement" for your name to sound like a drug, and your name is AWESOME!!!!!! I think it was just like another little fun thing to do, mine doesn't exactly sound like a drug either (Static Shot), more like a brand name taser or a fancy tequila XD

i don't think it's really a "requirement" for your name to sound like a drug, and your name is AWESOME!!!!!! I think it was just like another little fun thing to do, mine doesn't exactly sound like a drug either (Static Shot), more like a brand name taser or a fancy tequila XD

Or an injected drug that makes you feel like lightning.

I'm good at finding wxys to make things sound like drugs. :]

*sings* DRUGS GIMME DRUGS I DON'T NEED 'EM...etc.

Archived