Panic! At The Disco's 'ready To Go'

BatteryHeart

I liked it a lot. The song is definitely my favorite from the album and it'll probably be my favorite video from it too. I kinda wish we saw more of Spencer from not behind drums, but I still love how involved Brendon was in each of the 'scenes.'

I fell inspired for my final photography project for the quarter after watching it, but not sure how.

I'm not a huge Panic! fan but after seeing that video and falling completely in love with Vices & Virtues I think I'm turning into one... <3 I cannot stop watching that video, I take credit for at least half of their views on youtubve right now.

It has over 30 views on my ipod and I put it on there yesterday... who needs a life when you have the umbrella scene at the end of that?

Also am I the only one that noticed that the clock he flies past after being shot from the cannon is set to 9 in the afternoon?

I haven't seen the music video for this song yet. Thanks for posting it!

*watched it*

I liked it.

Did the dancing bit with the umbrellas remind anyone else of Singing in the Rain?... you know, minus the rain?

I might see them in Tampa in a couple weeks :D

Me too! At the 97X show, right? :) I'm going with my friends Gracie and Stephanie to it.

I'm so freakin excited!

Did the dancing bit with the umbrellas remind anyone else of Singing in the Rain?... you know, minus the rain?

It was supposed to be based off Singing In The Rain. And they wet down the street they filmed it on before instead of like, waiting for it to rain or something. :) It was supposed to be Grease, Mary Poppins, and Singing In The Rain.

The part where he flew past the clock kinda reminded me of Peter Pan, but I dont think that was intentional.

The whole time I was watching this video I couldn't help but think that Brendon reminded me of Matt Smith in Doctor Who. I think it had to do with the hair :) .

I said that about him when I saw them on Wednesday! I think it was the hair and the bow tie.

Me too! At the 97X show, right? :) I'm going with my friends Gracie and Stephanie to it.

I'm so freakin excited!

Yeah. It's a free show, and I don't have to drive myself so :D

Plus I like Sick Puppies, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Hugo.

Hopefully I'll see you there :)

Archived