Ever Noticed?

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys:

So I was listening to Peacemaker the other day after months of Green Day abstinence. Somehow, after the first chorus, I decided to stop whatever I was doing and just listen to the song. Well whaddaya know?? This line came out:

♪ Well I am a Killjoy from Detroit. I drink from the well of rage. ♪

And I choked from trying to prevent myself from spraying water all over my monitor.

So, fellow Killjoys. Have you had any similar experiences in which you found something connected to MCR or they're songs? Pictures, videos, stories, lyrics, abbreviations, names... Name it... Post it!

:)

The game Fallout 3 has the exact same plot as the album. Of course it's just a coincidence, but... It's my favorite game, and I thought it was weird. Like, complete with its own amazing radio DJ who has his own crazy lingo and phrases. His name is Three Dog. Seriously, you guys should check the game out. Exact. Same. Plot.

The game Fallout 3 has the exact same plot as the album. Of course it's just a coincidence, but... It's my favorite game, and I thought it was weird. Like, complete with its own amazing radio DJ who has his own crazy lingo and phrases. His name is Three Dog. Seriously, you guys should check the game out. Exact. Same. Plot.

OMG I KNOW! I love love LOVE Fallout, and Gerd has even said in an interview that it was one of the games that they played all through TBP tour, so I think DD is based (at least slightly) on Fallout. ;)

So I was listening to Peacemaker the other day after months of Green Day abstinence. Somehow, after the first chorus, I decided to stop whatever I was doing and just listen to the song. Well whaddaya know?? This line came out:

And I choked from trying to prevent myself from spraying water all over my monitor.

i had that same experience last week :P

^^It's a horror comedy, though, so he's not as scary as he looks!

I defeated my coulrophobia this year!

Nah it's the ones that try to look scary that I don't mind, I don't like ACTUAL clowns. :P

Glad to hear you beat your phobia though *high 5*

I beat it when I went into a dark maze called "Clowns At Midnight" at the Halloween Haunt at Wonderland. It was hard at first, though, because I'm deathly afraid of the dark, so that was the scariest part of it.

Wow, I hate going to those kind of things because everyone I go with always hides behind me because I'm so tall (I'm 6'6) it's like if some chainsaw wielding dude starts chasing us you really think I'm going to be able to stop him or something?! :lol:

Wow, I hate going to those kind of things because everyone I go with always hides behind me because I'm so tall (I'm 6'6) it's like if some chainsaw wielding dude starts chasing us you really think I'm going to be able to stop him or something?! :lol:

You're 6'6? That's amazing!!! I'm only 5'3 so I'm the one doing the hiding.

So, fellow Killjoys. Have you had any similar experiences in which you found something connected to MCR or they're songs? Pictures, videos, stories, lyrics, abbreviations, names... Name it... Post it!

:)

It really says that? Imma look at the lyric book for myself.

EDIT: I totally DID NOT notice that! The last time I listened to Peacemaker (love it! got the CD in Germany on my trip to see my brother)was probably right before I even knew MCR were planning on using "Killjoy"

Archived