Nc Killjoy Meetup

NCMCRmy

• 4 weeks later...

I think that we decided that if we meet up it will be at the show in charlotte in september

Ah thats awesome! I want to get there early. And i'm thinking I will most likely skip all of my classes that day.

What time does everyone else plan on getting there?

Haha this might be a stupid question but is that morning or night 6:30? : p

Night. the person im probably going with doesnt get out of school until 5:30 and she takes a while to get ready. xD But I'm gonna try to get there by 3:30 (since I get out at about 2.)

Night. the person im probably going with doesnt get out of school until 5:30 and she takes a while to get ready. xD But I'm gonna try to get there by 3:30 (since I get out at about 2.)

Oh gotcha. Well I'm still trying to decide when I'm getting there. It reallly all depends on what time¤he doors open and everything. I'm gonna have to wait and see what my classes will be like but if I have nothing important I'll most likely skip classes that day if the doors open early.

Oh gotcha. Well I'm still trying to decide when I'm getting there. It reallly all depends on what time¤he doors open and everything. I'm gonna have to wait and see what my classes will be like but if I have nothing important I'll most likely skip classes that day if the doors open early.

Don't blame you. Unluckly, I'm taking honors so I've gotta be there for at least the first half of the day. If the doors open early enough, I'm going to try to get out early.

Don't blame you. Unluckly, I'm taking honors so I've gotta be there for at least the first half of the day. If the doors open early enough, I'm going to try to get out early.

Ohhh. Well my schedule will most likely be all art classes that day, maybe one class that isn't. So I think it would be okay to skip one day because usually I never skip class. I'll just have to make sure I don't have a test/quiz when the time comes to figure these things out.

Archived