Spread Ur Mcr Love Here!

Misa=A

ok so i kno most of u soldiers on here are just bursting with love for mcr!

so i want u guys to just let it all out.

do be shy. ;) (plz dont be dirty or anything like that)

oh and since we are all family here DONT MAKE FUN OF OTHERS!

treat eachother with respect. :)

I love My Chemical Romance. Like no joke. They're funny, nerds, and have great ideas for songs and albums. I plan to make Danger Days into a book! If I were to meet them, I would say that MCR is my inspiration to live, draw, write and to love music still.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE! MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think i just spelt all of those wrong and i'm not going back to change them because i am too busy LOVING MCR!) WOW THEY SAVED MY LIFE AND WOW AND WOW I LOVE THEM WOW I LIKE, LOVEEEE THEMMM!!! :D:P;)

Plain and simple: this band saved my life. Words cannot express my gratitude and adoration for this band. I couldn't draw enough <3's to express how much I love them, and even if I could, this post would crash the entire page. XD

I love the entire band for being total dorks and not being ashamed of this, for showing me that I don't have to be ashamed of my own dorkiness.

I love Gerard because we're both artists and went through pretty much the same crap in high school, and he had the strength to rise above all that, the strength that I am even now trying to attain.

I love Frank for being absolutely batshit insane and hilarious, and for encouraging everyone to to be themselves, stay dirty, and stay dangerous.

I love Ray for his shyness, that adorable swoon-worthy smile, and the love of video games that we both share. (If any of the band are reading this, I challenge Ray to an Age of Emprires square-off! XD)

I love Mikey for his slight awkwardness, his quietness, his pokerface, and generally just being an awesome musician.

This band made me realize, when I thought I had nothing, that I have something to live for; my art, my writing, and now music, listening and playing. They gave me a place to belong when I thought I couldn't turn to anyone else.

I could never thank them enough, not with all the thank-you letters and sappy forum posts in the Universe that I could possibly write. XD

They are the reason I am who I am right now.

They're the reason I'm still here.

I love you, My Chemical Romance.

Thank you for everything.

I went off-topic, but I'm not gonna change it, 'cause it's true. :P

um i like my chemical romance...

yeah, that should do it

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE! MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think i just spelt all of those wrong and i'm not going back to change them because i am too busy LOVING MCR!) WOW THEY SAVED MY LIFE AND WOW AND WOW I LOVE THEM WOW I LIKE, LOVEEEE THEMMM!!! :D:P;)

i think you need some more really's

MCR are the first band that I have truly fallen in love with, I love their quirkyness, dry sense of humour, dorkiness, individuality, youthfulness and attitude (I could go on and on..) I think I share alot of their personalites snd traites, I know I could talk for hours with them about art, music, films and inspirations..they are similar in age with me as well (frank is just one month older than me!) I think modern music would be so drab without MCR they are the only exciting band around! Also without them I wouldn't have met you lot, the mcrmy, who share my passion and are the best fans out there (fawning over) so imagine blazened across a t shirt in big red letters "I heart MCR" that's how I feel :)

MCR are the first band that I have truly fallen in love with, I love their quirkyness, dry sense of humour, dorkiness, individuality, youthfulness and attitude (I could go on and on..) I think I share alot of their personalites snd traites, I know I could talk for hours with them about art, music, films and inspirations..they are similar in age with me as well (frank is just one month older than me!) I think modern music would be so drab without MCR they are the only exciting band around! Also without them I wouldn't have met you lot, the mcrmy, who share my passion and are the best fans out there (fawning over) so imagine blazened across a t shirt in big red letters "I heart MCR" that's how I feel :)

Stealing every word of this for my statement. :] (Except the part about age, 'cause I'm 21. XD

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MCR saved my life and I owe them everything for it,

cliché?

yes

but oh so true, they came to be the year I started high school they got me through so much shit, it was like when everything got bad I could plug in my headphones and listen to them, but it was like Gerard was singing directly to me its like his music served the purpose of letting me know that through everything,bullying and my dads death among a few incidents that I was not alone in the world, that I wasn't going through this alone and that there were other people that understood how it felt to be the outcast, to have bricks thrown at you on the way home for refusing to fit in. It made the fact I was dealing with bullying on a daily basis seem better and made me realise that it would just make me stronger in the longrun and now at 21 im still not the most confident person in the world, I still read comics and would rather read a book than go to a club but the difference is thanks to knowing and loving MCR I embrace the person I am, Its like now I aren't dragged down by others negatives it washes over me because im me and There are 4 dudes who are just as screwed up as me who became legendary so nothing can stop us the MCRmy and the old street network has been with me a long time and the support and love felt by standing in line to see a my chem show is like nothing else, I could go on forever but I guess when you boil it down the reason I love my Chemical Romance from the bottom of my heart is because ,

they are always there when I need them I can think of all the dark times in the last 10 years and in some way MCR have always made it better.

sorry about the rant

Archived