Alex Gaskarth Vs Gerard Way

road rage

If you're a fan of All Time Low, you'll know that Alex (their singer) has been making these speeches about believing in yourself and being yourself no matter what before he sings their song "Therapy" on their Dirty Work tour.

And before this, Gerard used to be my go-to-YouTube-his-speeches-if-I'm-having-a-bad-day kinda guy. But now it's more of Alex and I feel guilty. Wow.

Am I the only one who is torn between two of my favorite men? Anyone know what I mean?

why do fans always have to compare or "compete" against other front men?

Gerard does what he does, and Alex does what he does,

who cares if one like the other more or if someone likes what the other has to say?

I just think these kinds of threads are silly

I don't like speeches personally. I like the music.

Ahh, something I'm terrified of - if two of my fave bands went up against eachother. Luckily, this thread isn't much on that topic. Who says you have to be torn between the two? It's not like they don't like eachother. (as far as I know.)

Gerard and Alex seem to be the best at cheering people up, haha; I don't know about you, but I kind of want the two of them to get together and do a big speech about all getting along and believing in yourself and stuff. It'd be epic. :3 I like bands for how the musicians feel about their fans and their music; to me, it's just as important as the music itself and the songs. The music means nothing if you don't believe in it, in a way.

And that's why ATL and MCR are two of my favourite bands. <3 Because they do stuff like this.

who cares if one like the other more or if someone likes what the other has to say?

I agree with this

If both are making positive speeches, then where is the "versus" in this situation?

I know what you mean, but there's no reason to feel guilty or torn!

Just think of it as getting two inspirational speakers to listen to instead of having to choose between them. There's no bad to the situation, it's like double the good. (:

lol i love you.

You phrased this response perfectly.

Archived