Is This Wierd?

So not weird! I've been doing the same thing since the day I got the Danger Day's album! I also think of Frank whenever someone mentions anything Halloween related and start singing "Welcome to the Black Parade" whenever "Bohemian Rhapsody" gets the 'carry on' part n___n

my favorite thing though is calling all of my close friends motorbabies!!!

hummm...I think I'm going to start calling people Dracs. XD

One thing I do (I've been doing this long before Danger Days) is saying, "look alive, sunshine." o_o an instant I'd use it in; me and my brother are playing ping pong...he misses the ball-thing, I say "look alive, sunshine".

I've been saying it a lot more now though. (:

and no, you aren't weird for saying any of that. xD

So I've Gotten Into This Weird Habit Of Calling All My Friends or People that I don't have Problem with "Sunshine" (Look Alive, Sunshine) And Whenever someone I dont Like or someone that pisses me Off I call Them Dracs "OMG She/He is such a Drac" (XD) Watchu Think Brother/Sister Killjoys?

Sounds kinda fun to me!

When I'm on Omegle and I don't like what the person is saying I'll call them a Drac then disconnect. I do use "shiny" a lot in my conversations though, and on occasion I'll throw quotes at people like "The future is bulletproof" or "Imagination is the ammunition."

Archived