The Guys, Facebook Or No?

Frankiestein

So I've had this urge to post this up. So I've been fighting with my friend about the guys (Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Ray) if they have a Facebook or not and I've been telling her they don't have one! They only have the band's page and she keeps telling me fuck you (I don't like when people tell me that) and so I'm like okay believe what you think.

So please tell me, do they each have their own Facebook? I'd really like to rub it in her face if they don't. :)

i always wondered if there's like, a secret celebrity facebook thing, or a way for famous people to use facebook with their friends without the general public knowing.

but as far as i know, the guys don't have facebooks that we know about. just twitters.

The guys do not have facebook accounts or anything other than Twitter and the accounts on the main site. Any facebook, myspace, email, instant message, phone number, etc account you come across that is claimed to be theirs is 100% FAKE. Even if it seems disguised or cryptic, even if your friends say it's really them, it's not. Do not communicate with those accounts.

i always wondered if there's like, a secret celebrity facebook thing, or a way for famous people to use facebook with their friends without the general public knowing.

but as far as i know, the guys don't have facebooks that we know about. just twitters.

Celebrities do have facebooks, lindsey lohan deff has one!

They do not have personal facebook accounts. At least not under their real names, and if they have chosen to use facebook under a different name, it's really nobody's business anywxy. They're entitled to a private life.

lol that's would i was saying earlier. would like, brad pitt make a facebook under the name "brad pitt?" no. but i was wondering if he could have one under a different name so he could share the experience with his close friends.

or if there's a secret facebook-type site for only celebrities.

it's just speculation on what goes on in the elite world.

but in the end: the guys don't have facebooks. it would be madness if they did.

Doubt it. Mikey had a MySpace once, but I'm pretty sure he shut it down. That's really the only instance of social media (besides their Twitter accounts) I've seen the guys really use.

I SWEAR I ran across a link to a Friendster account that belonged to Mikey when I was doing a Mikey Way image search a couple years back...Sure looked like it mighta been him...Hmm...Maybe that's what he did if the Myspace rumor was true. But yeah, it's mainly their Myspace Music general site, Official MCR page on FB and Twitter.

• 4 months later...

Archived