The Lost Boys

Cemetery Gates

• 2 weeks later...

Is it weird that I watch the Lost Boys every day and practically fall asleep to " Cry Little Sister". I love that movie :) Listen to Motionless In White. whenever they play their song " we only come out at night" they say"have any of you heard of a little movie called twilight? Well f*** Twilight" and then say " this is a song about a real vampire movie. the Lost Boys" :) fun fact

Is it weird that I watch the Lost Boys every day and practically fall asleep to " Cry Little Sister". I love that movie :) Listen to Motionless In White. whenever they play their song " we only come out at night" they say"have any of you heard of a little movie called twilight? Well f*** Twilight" and then say " this is a song about a real vampire movie. the Lost Boys" :) fun fact

Motionless In White are awesome! I love listening to their new cd "Creatures". Not so fond of their older stuff though. I'd watch Lost Boys all the time but sadly I don't own it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it weird that I watch the Lost Boys every day and practically fall asleep to " Cry Little Sister".

<3

The sequels are blah.

The original is the best, I developed a massive crush on Billy Wirth and Alex Winter in this movie.

''SUCK'' is another vampire comedy movie - very awesome, has the potential to be a cult classic.

Archived