MCR Baby Onesies Available Now

Tina

Yeah like.....LOL, half of their fanbase it teenage girls. I feel as this *almost* encourages teenage pregnancy. Because I'm 23 and I, personally, will not have sex before marriage. I am NO WHERE close to getting married to anyone...and all I wanna do is have a baby so I can dress it up in that. Haha! Tempted to buy one and save it...but one being pink and one being blue is tricky! Couldn't there be a yellow or white one????

Yeah like.....LOL, half of their fanbase it teenage girls. I feel as this *almost* encourages teenage pregnancy. Because I'm 23 and I, personally, will not have sex before marriage. I am NO WHERE close to getting married to anyone...and all I wanna do is have a baby so I can dress it up in that. Haha! Tempted to buy one and save it...but one being pink and one being blue is tricky! Couldn't there be a yellow or white one????

THIS! I said almost the exact same thing! I'm 21 and no where near being married or having children. But, goddamnit, these onesies make me want to start! haha! I was contemplating buying one of each and storing them away... just in case I decide to have some in the future. hahaha!

Archived