A Little Help, Please? :d

MCR=love

I didn't really know where to put this, but ehh yeah. The thing is: I would like to know if anyone who is not from the US has ordered something from mychemicalromance.com??? How long time did it take from you ordered and till you got it? Please tell me, because I have no idea of what to expect... More than a month, or??

Please help me if you can :D

I live in the United States, so my answer might not be all that accurate. I live on the east coast, and I ordered something from the west coast. It took about 8 days to travel from where it was shipped to my house. I'm guessing that it would take a bit longer than that though, to go from one country to another, but maybe not.

I've ordered stuff to the UK, but it hasn't been shipped yet so I can't really help!

When I've ordered from other American companies it usually takes between 10 - 20 days to get here after shipping. Depending on public holidays, rubbish weather etc.

When I've ordered from other American companies it usually takes between 10 - 20 days to get here after shipping. Depending on public holidays, rubbish weather etc.

That is 10-20 working days, right? Like monday-friday?

Thank you both for answering :D

yo, I ordered from their site yesterday, and got a letter that it shipped TODAY. Thats nuts!

Mine took less than two weeks from me ordering it to it arriving. Considering I live in the UK and those two weeks included a bank holiday weekend, I was very impressed!

WB however, slooooooooooow! (And I'm impatient!)

Archived