I Think I Listen To Mcr Way Too Much!

Zombie Killer For Hire

Okay, I guess you guys are right, but I guess I've just watched too much of that intervention show. *stops intervening*

I'm with you on this one though, I also have all sorts of music on my phone, but since Danger Days came out, it's been mostly MCR that I've been listening to.

Okay, I guess you guys are right, but I guess I've just watched too much of that intervention show. *stops intervening*

I'm with you on this one though, I also have all sorts of music on my phone, but since Danger Days came out, it's been mostly MCR that I've been listening to.

Yea, I think I've listened to Danger Days a gazillion times since its November release. I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more MCR!!!!

No, I haven't. Thank you for telling me lol.

I heart the Black Parade, but I've been crazy about Danger Days, so I haven't listened to it as much as I usually do. What's your fav album, Zombie (if you don't mind if I use that for short)?

No, I haven't. Thank you for telling me lol.

I heart the Black Parade, but I've been crazy about Danger Days, so I haven't listened to it as much as I usually do. What's your fav album, Zombie (if you don't mind if I use that for short)?

THAT'S SUCH A HARD QUESTION TO ANSWER!!!! lol Hmmmmm.......I've been on a Danger Days binge as of late, but don't hate me when I say it might have to be Three Cheers. The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You does it every time for me :) And whenever I play Thank You for the Venom in my car for some reason I start doing a lot of hand gestures like I'm a mad man. People in the car next to me are like, "WOW this guy is really playing the hell outta that air guitar! He must be listening to something epic!" hahahaha

^^

Haha, I hand spasm too when I listen to Thank You for the Venom in my car...actually I spaz out to almost all MCR songs in the car.

Yea, that awkward moment when I'm stopped at a red light and head banging and then I feel like I'm being watched....

Me: XD Siiiiister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal and you never had a chaaance... <()> (>)> XO.. !_!... *turns towards the stare-er* O,O

Person-in-the-car-next-to-you: O____o; da fuuuuuq?!

Me: *turns back around* .___. *waits for the green light*...*turns up volume*

Back to the topic at hand though. Just let the MCR fever run its course... ;]

^^

Haha, I hand spasm too when I listen to Thank You for the Venom in my car...actually I spaz out to almost all MCR songs in the car.

Yea, that awkward moment when I'm stopped at a red light and head banging and then I feel like I'm being watched....

Me: XD Siiiiister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal and you never had a chaaance... <()> (>)> XO.. !_!... *turns towards the stare-er* O,O

Person-in-the-car-next-to-you: O____o; da fuuuuuq?!

Me: *turns back around* .___. *waits for the green light*...*turns up volume*

Back to the topic at hand though. Just let the MCR fever run its course... ;]

Yea, I find it very difficult to JUST drive and listen to MCR. Every time Planetary comes on I turn it up super loud and start hitting the steering wheel along with the base drum, and I always try to time it exactly right hahaha. As soon as Gerard starts screaming out those lyrics, I can't help but sing along. People in my town are always blasting either country music or rap. Why can't they open up their ears and let My Chemical Romance work their magic? I had a roommate in college my freshman year who hated that I listened to MCR all the time, and then one day I caught him singing along to Helena. I turned him into a fan, like a zombie bite turning someone into another member of the living dead. Ya gotta love it!

I'm the same way. I have so much music on my ipod, but I always end up listening to MCR. I'll start out listening to one album, then after one or two songs I switch to mcr. I usually listen to MCR in the car. If you ride with me, you will listen to mcr and you will like it.

Yea, I usually play MCR in my car 24/7. If you don't like it, then maybe you shouldn't be in the car with me hahaha

Archived