Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

Meet The Moderating Team!

Ah, all of you seem fairly nice. I'll try not to abuse the report button in the near future. :P

Out of curiosity, who picked the mods? My sister thinks it was MCR, but I doubt it.

also, if there's a duplicate thread, do we report the person that made it or ? this question was probably already answered here but im too lazy to look through the pages so

Feel free to report anything and we'll look at it and decide what to do with it. Abuse away. xD

If there is duplicate thread you report the thread and we'll merge them together. You only report a user if they are being abusive to other users or spamming (advertisements).

Tina picked the mods. Me, Shell (ShellosaurusRex), and Gabe (ninja) are moderators for MyChemicalRomance.com's comments and blogs, so we were asked to mod here as well. Cassie (PoisonAndFire) has a successful music blog with most of her traffic being MCR news & she runs #MCRchat on Twitter.

Ah, okay, makes sense. May be a stupid question, but how exactly do you report a thread? I can't seem to find the report button on the full thread, the only thing I find is to report the poster...

and ohh okay, that's awesome. i was just wondering :P

You can report the first post of the thread and then it lets you tell us why you reported it. And then we'll take care of it.

Its okay. A lot of people are curious about us. xD

You can report the first post of the thread and then it lets you tell us why you reported it. And then we'll take care of it.

Its okay. A lot of people are curious about us. xD

Ahh, thank you, thank you! :D

I'm so glad that all the mods on here are so friendly! I used to be a member of a board, and all the mods just acted so much better than everyone and wouldn't even talk to people :/ But obviously I can expect better from the MCRmy! I'm glad to finally be a member!

Hmmm, are we still soldiers or are we "Killjoys" now? I've not yet figured that out...

uumm ... i prefer to think about me more like as an Agent lately ... lol

so yeah..not that i was thinking about it or anything, could anyone apply to be a mod? or do you have to have certain things to qualify?

Hey, you! I like those Bayside lyrics in your signature. :}

whoa, first to notice where those lyrics are actually from! a+ to you, m'dear.

so yeah..not that i was thinking about it or anything, could anyone apply to be a mod? or do you have to have certain things to qualify?

whoa, first to notice where those lyrics are actually from! a+ to you, m'dear.

Anyone can apply. Just send Tina a message letting her know you are interested. :]

Haha! I reviewed that album when it came out, and those lyrics stood out to me the most. *high fives*

Ahh, okay! Thanks for answering. :)

and ahh, really? do you still have the review so i can read it?! :D and lol yay!