Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

Meet The Moderating Team!

Hello :)

I think I met some of you at mychemicalromance.com when the community section first opened up.

LOL. Probably! Me, Shell, and Gabe are moderators on that website as well.

You are a mod on mcr.com??? That is supercool! How did you get that job?

Shell and I were asked to do it because of moderating work on the original MCRmy, we just worked our butts off, especially Shell as she was an admin for the old MCRmy. :) Gabe is an intern for the record label, if I remember correctly. ^_^

LOL. You guys, newbie mod is such a newbie over here.

I just now realized the "comments" on reports don't go to the people who submitted them. xD!

Shell and I were asked to do it because of moderating work on the original MCRmy, we just worked our butts off, especially Shell as she was an admin for the old MCRmy. :) Gabe is an intern for the record label, if I remember correctly. ^_^

What an honor :D But yes must have been a hell of a work! Like a fulltime job!

Btw. Watch out for the samesame threads. I think I've found like four "Twitter" threads now :lol:

Btw. Watch out for the samesame threads. I think I've found like four "Twitter" threads now :lol:

The multiple Duran Duran posts are getting old too.

The multiple Duran Duran posts are getting old too.

If you guys see those multiple posts, please report them. It really helps us! :]

I was thinking about it, so.. if we just see a double post just click the report button..?

easy peasy pumpkin peasy...pumpkin pie motherf***er?

Yes, please.

And send with your report a link to the other thread for it that already exists if you can. :]

^ Will do! :) Just glad to help.

It would be a problem if we report different threads so both gets put away? But if we see which one is popular I guess we could do that yes! :)

We don't have to delete the threads, necessarily. If there are two threads for the very same subject, we can - instead - "merge" them, which takes the content of both threads and puts it into one. Usually, if the content of two threads is of exactly the same nature, that is what we do.

That's why it helps to send a link to the other thread focusing on the same topic with reports of double-posts. :]

^Should I use the report button rather than personal message a moderator? :)

When you use the "report" button, it goes to all of us; so, we will be able to get to it more quickly.

For instance, I think I'm the only mod online right now; so, if you were to message one of the other moderators, they wouldn't be able to get to it right away, but I would. :]

However, if there is something you need to contact one of us specifically about, don't be afraid to use the messaging system. It just may take us longer to get back to you.

I clicked the report button on the first post in the thread... I hope that's the way to do it :rolleyes: And that you can put them together as one is really awesome :D Then things doesn't have to get lost.

Aww crap... I've been clicking the report button on individuals posts, but I mean the thread in it's entirety. My fail, sorry. I hope it still helped maybe, was that the right way to do it? I feel like such a noob.

It works either way. I knew you were talking about the whole thread from your descriptions. :]

I want to congratulate the mod/admin (well, you who made those rules!) for the rules, they're very good and organized!

And sorry if I wrote something wrong, my english is a bigshit! rolleyes.gif

I want to congratulate the mod/admin (well, you who made those rules!) for the rules, they're very good and organized!

And sorry if I wrote something wrong, my english is a bigshit! rolleyes.gif

you are good. Go Brasil!

I feel like I'm blowing up the report button... feel free to stop me if needed. I don't mean to be a grouch, just wanted to help with clutter

You guys are doing a great job though, seriously.

Its completely fine. Report your little heart out. It makes things much easier for us to have you guys looking out. :D