Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

Meet The Moderating Team!

Hey, we have that spiffy power, might as well use it. I think Gabe changed his as well. xD I was wondering if you were gonna change yours. xD

Lololol n'awww Cassie you're like the new girl in the canteen or something. "You guys saved me a seat right? Right? How come you all wore blue today without telling me?" :') So psyched that you're a mod now, you truly deserve it. & all the other mods too, this place is going to be run like a muthafucka.

Exciteeeed :D

Ohai, mods! :D

Glad I have joined the MCRmy, after such a long time.

See you on the forums, soldiers~

Did mine from before the forums were popular. ;) I like my corner office.

Lololol n'awww Cassie you're like the new girl in the canteen or something. "You guys saved me a seat right? Right? How come you all wore blue today without telling me?" :') So psyched that you're a mod now, you truly deserve it. & all the other mods too, this place is going to be run like a muthafucka.

Exciteeeed :D

Haha!

I can picture myself doing that.

"G-guys... Can I-? Is it okay if I s-sit with you?"

Thank you, lady. :'}

Haha!

I can picture myself doing that.

"G-guys... Can I-? Is it okay if I s-sit with you?"

Thank you, lady. :'}

We have our own moderator table at the digital cafeteria of the MCRmy forum. xD And YOU GET TO SIT THERE. AREN'T YOU EXCITED. You should be cause we get cake... everyone else gets nothing.

Hey mods! Nice work! :D But keep up the good work with holding the order here. There are some topics that are in the wrong section and stuff :) It's just easier if it's well organized and it makes it more fun to be here! Not easy with all of these new members ;)

We have our own moderator table at the digital cafeteria of the MCRmy forum. xD And YOU GET TO SIT THERE. AREN'T YOU EXCITED. You should be cause we get cake... everyone else gets nothing.

:'( B-b-but I wanted c-cake :(

Hey mods! Nice work! :D But keep up the good work with holding the order here. There are some topics that are in the wrong section and stuff :) It's just easier if it's well organized and it makes it more fun to be here! Not easy with all of these new members ;)

I've been moving and merging a lot of topics. If you see something in the wrong place, let us know. I like shiny, clean, organized things. XD