Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

Meet The Moderating Team!

Hey Everyone!

Please meet the moderating team at at the MCRmy boards! In no particular order of awesomeness:

Ninja

Poisonandfire

Shellosaurusrex

Viennakiss

xxdeathnotronic

DropTheDaggerRomeo

and of course me!

Mods are here to help keep things organized and orderly. They are of course full of MCR knowledge and ridiculously awesome in offering their time and energy to help out around here. Treat them with the utmost respect as any abuse targeted towards them will not be tolerated. With that, be good and respect each other as we're going to accomplish some amazing things here.

See you around!

as for me, well, it's radioactive rains in this southern california zone, but i got enough dried squid to keep me. Howdy, killjoys.

Nice. I'm glad we have this thread. So if you need to contact a staff member you know who they are. :D

I'm a Admin and a moderator on a couple other creative writing sites and it's the best job ever. I hope you guys live it! :D

Looking forward to meeting everybody!

Welcome, soldiers!

Hmmm, are we still soldiers or are we "Killjoys" now? I've not yet figured that out...

Hmmm, are we still soldiers or are we "Killjoys" now? I've not yet figured that out...

We're more like soldiers, but it doesn't matter.

I think we're whatever we wanna be... Killjoy or Soldier. One could say the Killjoys ARE soldiers..

I think we're whatever we wanna be... Killjoy or Soldier. One could say the Killjoys ARE soldiers..

Okay, fair enough. :) I'm still trying to catch up with the new album & new happenings in general. I think I'll stick with soldiers. :D

I had to actually figure out how to log in to reply to this, ( SO OLD UNNFFF)

Nice to see some familiar faces as mods!

Cool!

It's good to see a few familiar people as Moderators, and I hope to get to know the others as well. I have only been here for a day and am already really excited for this. I hope I'll have fun here. :)

Looking forward to meeting everybody!

Welcome, soldiers!

i LOVE you are a mod....besides all the awesome folks that are mods i cant think of anybody better than you to be part of that team!

love you sweets!

xoxo

AC

Well, my PERSONAL preference is for those rules on Fanfiction and personal lives to stay.. so if you see anything, you can report it and we'll judge whether it should be removed or not. Cause sometimes they may mention something off-hand and nothing too prying. But if you see fanfiction ESPECIALLY Slash fiction, report it and let us know.

I'm with Laurie.

Man i feel so out of shape.

One things for sure, I have missed my eye twitch that happens when I see an inapproriate post. I have post tourettes!!!

But I am so stoked to see all you guys again!!!

*sets up camp* I will not be moved again!!!

Nope. We're not leaving. I'm gonna go unpack my stuff into this forum now. xD -pulls in boxes and furniture.-

I absolutely love these boards. They're amazinggggg. All the features. ^__^

Oh man, you guys went in and changed your "Member" status to sweet shit. You ALL did it. *left out*

BRB, off to change mine. ;}