Is The Mcrmy Artwork Totally Original?

GiveEmmaHellKid

I haven't got a lot of references here, but I've seen Travis Barker wear the logo in Blink 182's 'First Date' video and I've seen an Avenged Sevenfold 'In The Studio' video where there is a flag behind M. Shadows with the logo.

So I just want some clarification whether the logos are definitely the MCRmy logo and therefore members of Blink 182 and Avenged Sevenfold are really into My Chemical Romance?

Blink 182 'First Date' video:

Thanks.

It's not actually an "original" logo. It's originally from a military quote used by the U.S. marines, and green berets which is "Kill 'em all, and let god sort 'em out". So while the particular logo on this site IS original to the Rmy, the "template" they used is not at all new/"original" to MCR. :)

It's not actually an "original" logo. It's originally from a military quote used by the U.S. marines, and green berets which is "Kill 'em all, and let god sort 'em out". So while the particular logo on this site IS original to the Rmy, the "template" they used is not at all new/"original" to MCR. :)

That's great! Thank you so much.

Archived