Mcr Cursors

Sanity

For the past few days I've been working on some MCR-related cursors. I figured I had enough to post up already. Unfortunately they're only for Windows.

Enjoy.

To all Mac users:

It sucks bawls that these cursors don't work for your OS. I really want to make it so you guys can. I don't know much about it, but I read that Mac users can use a program called Mighty Mouse to change their cursors & such. I can't really tell you anything else...I'm sorry I don't use a PC AND a Mac! =<

http://unsanity.com/haxies/mightymouse/

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CURSOR

SO!

First you right-click your Desktop.

Then you click on "Personalize"

On the left menu list, choose "change mouse pointers"

Under the "Customize:" section, make sure the cursor you wanna change is selected. (So if you wanna change your main cursor, make sure "Normal Select" is highlighted)

Then click on the "Browse..." button underneath.

Locate the cursor you wanna change it to.

Select it.

Either double click it or click the "Open" button.

Click the "Apply" button to see what the new cursor would look like.

If you like the change, then click the "OK" button. If you don't like it, then click the "Cancel" button.

BAM.

Project1.gifProject2.gifProject1ani.gifProject2ani.gifP1loading.gif

Embarrasing as it might be.. I don't know :i xD I just thought it worked like this:

1Download

2Work

Apparently that's not the way to do it xD

xD

Ahahaa. Yeah, no.

These are made for Windows, so if you don't have Windows, they won't work unless you convert them somehow.

SO!

First you right-click your Desktop.

Then you click on "Personalize"

On the left menu list, choose "change mouse pointers"

Under the "Customize:" section, make sure the cursor you wanna change is selected. (So if you wanna change your main cursor, make sure "Normal Select" is highlighted)

Then click on the "Browse..." button underneath.

Locate the cursor you wanna change it to.

Select it.

Either double click it or click the "Open" button.

Click the "Apply" button to see what the new cursor would look like.

If you like the change, then click the "OK" button. If you don't like it, then click the "Cancel" button.

BAM.

holy shit! those are so cool. :D

Aww! Thank you!

Thanks to everyone for the love! ^_^

I would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone that if you have a Killjoy symbol that you wanna make into a cursor like these:

KJSymW.pngKJSym.png

*Note: My symbol's too hot for you to handle.

I can totally make it happen. Or at least try to. xD

That is all.

I have updated the cursors. I added a Party Poison symbol one. i have another one to add, but it's the Party Poison symbol with a white background in the circle(i'll upload it later). If any of you guys want me to make one of the cursors with slight changes (like colour, size, etc.) tell post a request and I'll get right on it!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived