Guilty Pleasures

nils

what bands and artists do you consider to be your guilty pleasures? and by that i mean musical acts of questionable quality you're not too eager to admit you enjoy.

mine are gwen stefani, october fall, metro station, hellogoodbye, katy perry, and some occasional good charlotte and panic at the disco.

what bands and artists do you consider to be your guilty pleasures? and by that i mean musical acts of questionable quality you're not too eager to admit you enjoy.

mine are gwen stefani, october fall, metro station, hellogoodbye, katy perry, and some occasional good charlotte and panic at the disco.

I'm not embarrassed, I just think people are taken aback when I tell them I like music like this;

Tempa T, Chase & Status, Example, Giggs...etc

I'm actually going seeing Chase&status in October..

But yeah, bar metro station, I actually don't mind any of the people on your list haha

EVERYTHING that goes out in Glee...even the thong song which is pretty lame but gosh it's so funny xD

some Katty Perry, some of Rihanna (yep under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh xD)...1st Avril Lavigne album mmm i'm sure i have more guilty pleasures now but i cant remember...

aaaaaa... and Anime OST even the most silly songs xD (I <3 School Rumble Nigaki opening O_o)

but all of these is a secret ;)

I don't have one per se, but I think a lot of people won't 'get' my Shampoo fandom if they'd only heard Trouble. In a similar way, I'm not sure people who know I like the Manics think about the same band (as to what they stand for, etc.) or songs when they hear their name. But then, I know too many fans who are complacent with their hits setlist as well.

Not really guilty, but dubstep. I LOVE dubstep. Original DDR tracks too.

OH, and basically every Disney animated film song that has ever existed.

Just A Girl-Hannah Montana ST

VEGGIETALES (every hilarious song)

Rob Pattinson's music (I don't care what anybody says, I'm not even into Twilight, but he's an incredible musician.)

Shots (Dirty)-LMFAO (I don't even drink.)

Bloody Beetroots

Old school hillbilly like Red Ingle

Godspeed You! Black Emperor (I only say this because somehow people think you're pretentious for liking them???)

French 60s girl pop (Yé-Yé)

Dashboard Confessional

Rebecca Black (only kidding)

Journey

Boston

Rob Pattinson's music (I don't care what anybody says, I'm not even into Twilight, but he's an incredible musician.)

Bloody Beetroots

Godspeed You! Black Emperor (I only say this because somehow people think you're pretentious for liking them???)

Dashboard Confessional

Journey

Boston

"It means you are going to college next year and you're going to get into Godspeed You! Black Emperor and the fucking Shins and..."

First thing I always think of, that scene in Pineapple Express, besides how awesome Life Your Skinny Fists is.

ugggh god. jeffree star and dotdotcurve...>_> ohyeah and some brokencyde...DONT KILL ME

I love them, okay. No one understands why, but I think they're awesome xD

My "guilty pleasue" is Tinie Tempah, his songs are just really catchy. I mentioned that I liked him yesterday and everyone was like "whaaattt" because they think I only listen to stuff like MCR or Evanescence.

Bloody Beetroots

Dashboard Confessional

Journey

Boston

HAHA YOU ACTUALLY MADE THAT YOUR SIG. THAT JUST MADE MY DAY THANKYOU HAHAHAHAHAH xD

Archived