Zones?

CrashQueenRomance

Technically there are only six zones (as shown on the map), but I think people are making up numbers corresponding to what country they live in and how far away it is from California. So New York might be around 20, and the UK might be around 50.

Personally, I don't like the latter. There are six zones in the Danger Days world, which is what the concept is based in.

Technically there are only six zones (as shown on the map), but I think people are making up numbers corresponding to what country they live in and how far away it is from California. So New York might be around 20, and the UK might be around 50.

Personally, I don't like the latter. There are six zones in the Danger Days world, which is what the concept is based in.

Oh okay! Yeah, I always thought there were only 6 zones, which is why I found it strange when people were saying they lived in all these different zones. Thanks!

Well, the closer the zone is to Battery City, the more dangerous it is and the less Killjoys there are. During the listening party, Dr Death Defying mentioned about not trusting Zone 1-ers.

The community area on mcr.com is titled 'Zone 6' – the farthest Zone on the map from Battery City. So naturally, the Zone with most Killjoys.

But people just aren't making up 'Zone 76' and things. MCR did a slideshow when Danger Days came out and there was some crazy number Zones for people from the UK, Mexico, etc. If you want to know, just go back on the MCR website yourself.

This map might have been created by Better Living Industries, like most other things in California 2019. I'm pretty sure I saw the logo at some stage during the video...So BLI may not be aware of Zones outside Zone 6. Maybe they just want to generate total control with the 6 Zones from the moment, starting with the core at Battery City?

I'm pretty sure this is a good guess.

I'm pretty sure Zone 0 is Battery City, meaning you're on Better Living Industries' side. o.o

*Draws raygun*

I lol'd. Hard. And then I ducked for cover.

Since I only saw zones 1-6 on that map, I figured zone 7 would be anything out of it. Guess I gotta revamp it if you guys can find a link to that slideshow, right? I don't even know how much to scale that map is... so I might possibly be in zone 21i32389523.

Archived