Does Anyone Else Loose Control...

Kimothy

Does anyone else loose control when they see someone else wearing something to do with My Chem or they see something to do with it?

I do that a lot

In this book I'm reading (best book ever) it says:

M.C.R.

Franklin

Ray

Matt

Mike

Gerald (close enough)

Mickey (Close enough)

Chemical (toilet... but it still reminded me of them ^-^ )

And I saw someone when I was driving past earlier wearing a MCR jacket and top

It seriously made my mood a load better

Does anyone else get like this or is it just me? :L

My sister does just attack them, if i didnt know better i would think she was a rapist...

For me its like a internal battle, if they smile at me im more likely to say hello and whatnot, but they might not like hugs =L

so i try to just be a regular friendly MCRmy person...

But yeah, you're right about the lift in mood about seeing other fans XD

i get this weird feeling, like a good one. the other day, this advert was on and i swear it had SING in the background, i screamed and was i HOLY SHIT OMGGG- my mum thought i have tried to kill myself- not funny at the time at all, cos i couldnt breathe and had to try to explain what just happened. i don't even know if it was MCR, and generally i flip out whenever something happens :)

I walked into an arcade last week...and SING came on...so I ran around trying to find the source and stood near the prize counter for two minutes to listen to it. The guy working the counter kept asking me if I wanted something.

I've done that so many times that my brother will call me if he hears SING on the radio when I'm not around.

Maybe im nuts but once i saw a friend of my brother wearing a MCRE t-shirt...Seriously, i stalked him all night long & i decided to ask him if he wanted to sell me his t-shirt, he said no.... He was totally freaked out by my acting but i didnt have a MCR t-shirt and i wanted it so badly!

My parents gave one for this Xmas and i cried..... :D

It happens everytime to me... recently, there's this girl in my school who is always wearing MCR/30STM t-shirts and everytime i see her, I almost dislocate my friend's shoulder to show my excitement and amazement ^^ gonna go and talk with her soon :) + there's a quite popular band (more popular then My Chem here -.-'') and its name could be shortened in 'MCR' too, so I get excited everytime I see this acronym and soon after, I feel personally offended when I realize it doesn't refer to My Chem.

Once I saw a girl on the subway wearing red-and-blue MCR gloves. I stood there for like a minute and a half, staring at her gloves, wanting to talk to her and wondering how to start the conversation, but my mom had walked off without me, so I followed her instead. Yeah, I'm lame as hell. -.-""

I was half asleep and looking up guitar tabs, when I hear on the T.V. blah blah "rhapsody" blah blah "music" blah blah "...Like Demi Lovatto, or MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE" *Na Na starts playing* then I sang along so loud that everyone in my house woke up. I regret nothing. B)

i saw a woman in a shop like in the middle of nowhere (well, in the countryside :P ) wearing an MCR top and i just went 'OMG MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!' loud enough for her to hear and turn round, then i just smiled and she laughed.

Also, i can't handle the BBC three advert, or any other time MCR comes on TV, science lessons about Velocity or just chemistry lessons, anything the words 'My' 'chemical' or 'romance' or 'MCR'

so basically i'm a bit of a freak :P

i saw a woman in a shop like in the middle of nowhere (well, in the countryside :P ) wearing an MCR top and i just went 'OMG MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!' loud enough for her to hear and turn round, then i just smiled and she laughed.

Also, i can't handle the BBC three advert, or any other time MCR comes on TV, science lessons about Velocity or just chemistry lessons, anything the words 'My' 'chemical' or 'romance' or 'MCR'

so basically i'm a bit of a freak :P

same, it's on two bbc adverts :']

God help me when company are over O.o

Archived