Vip Party Passes

HarleyQuinn77

I am looking to buy 2 VIP Party Passes for House of Blues Dallas, Saturday May 21. I have 2 tickets for General Admission already but want to buy the Passes. Can anyone help me out so we can negotiate a price?

I also have 2 tickets for Sunday, May 22 (L Balcony Row E) if anyone wants to exchange my 2 Balcony tickets for your 2 General Admission tickets.

Please contact ASAP!

You can email me directly here: nitefairy7@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Harley

How good are your balcony seats?

Here's a pic showing the balcony setup. They're pretty close to the stage on the left. We're five rows back from Box 2. I know seats in our area are being sold for upwards of $200. They're great seats it's just that we want General Admission for night two so we hoped someone might trade. If you want to talk about it and make some plans, you can email me anytime. Thank you so much for getting back to me!

Harley

nitefairy7@yahoo.com

post-4919-043581100 1303707986_thumb.gif

Here's a pic showing the balcony setup. They're pretty close to the stage on the left. We're five rows back from Box 2. I know seats in our area are being sold for upwards of $200. They're great seats it's just that we want General Admission for night two so we hoped someone might trade. If you want to talk about it and make some plans, you can email me anytime. Thank you so much for getting back to me!

Harley

nitefairy7@yahoo.com

I work at HOB Dallas, and if you have balcony you can go down to the GA Floor. However, GA can't go to balcony since the seats are resv. So you can keep your Sunday tickets, just dont use the seats. I know several folks who are doing that.

I work at HOB Dallas, and if you have balcony you can go down to the GA Floor. However, GA can't go to balcony since the seats are resv. So you can keep your Sunday tickets, just dont use the seats. I know several folks who are doing that.

Thanks so much!! That makes a HUGE difference and gives us some new options without the hassle. Can't thank ya enough! ~ Harley

PS ~ Do you have any idea approximately how many people can fit on barrier at a show?

Thanks so much, Motorbaby!! That makes a HUGE difference and gives us some new options without the hassle. Can't thank ya enough! ~ Harley

PS ~ Do you have any idea approximately how many people can fit on barrier at a show?

Lets just say that if you dont have VIP you prob wont be at the barrier. Maybe those first in line outside, but that a big maybe. I was just down in the Music hall and I'd say max 50 across...and thats tight.

Lets just say that if you dont have VIP you prob wont be at the barrier. Maybe those first in line outside, but that a big maybe. I was just down in the Music hall and I'd say max 50 across...and thats tight.

Good to know! Maybe we'll just keep our seats though and enjoy the view. :) Thank you!

This makes me really wish I had gotten the VIP party passes...

Archived