Thank You Mcrmy �

kaylakilljoy

Hello MCRmy, I just wanted to post this randomly...

I come on here every day since I re-signed up (I was on the street-team site years ago and forgot about it), and no matter how I'm feeling beforehand, but after I've read through a few new forums, I'm in a really good mood...it's so great to see all the love and support towards each other and the band. I love coming to this site knowing, "Hey, I love MCR...I'm practically obsessed...funny thing is, there's a few thousand-plus people out there, just as crazy about those boys...if not crazier." So, thank you, MCRmy, for making my day, everyday.

I agree, I love this place for the same reason. No matter how you were feeling beforehand this place is sure to make you feel better.

There is no hate, bitching or fighting just love, support and kindness...It's rare to find that on the internet these days

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, I love this place for the same reason. No matter how you were feeling beforehand this place is sure to make you feel better.

There is no hate, bitching or fighting just love, support and kindness...It's rare to find that on the internet these days

agreed, you guys are such a special group of people and I feel so lucky to interact with you every day. This site always picks me up when I'm having a bad day :)

i love all y'all. i wish i knew mcrmy peeps in real life, because you guys are the best.

Awww I wish we weren't all so spread out and it was easier to find more rmy friends outside online forums. Despite that, you guys are all so lovely and I feel very lucky to count myself amongst your ranks :)

I shall here attempt not to indulge in a sappy or angsty post as I am prone to do, and instead merely agree with all previous sentiments. ^_^ *giant earth-spanning hug*

I only wish I knew more of the Rmy in real life... maybe when I get to Lehman. Crossing my fingers!

• 2 weeks later...

nope, every soldier is welcome on the mcrmy island! :D

Hooray! Good news :D

I shall here attempt not to indulge in a sappy or angsty post as I am prone to do, and instead merely agree with all previous sentiments. ^_^ *giant earth-spanning hug*

I only wish I knew more of the Rmy in real life... maybe when I get to Lehman. Crossing my fingers!

No worries about being sappy, talking about how awesome you guys are always makes me take that tone as well ;)

Archived