Where Do You Keep Your Posters During The Show?

Lady_OfSorrow

I'd recommend just buying one at the show. Unless of course, you have a parent or friend who's gonna stand at the back for the show.

I bought one afterwards from an old lady walking around the venue selling posters for ten bucks. Shitty poster, but she sold it for only $5, so worth it. Couldn't get it signed though v.v

If you want something signed, how about your shirt... or ticket?

If parking isn't too far away, you could keep your poster in your car and quickly fetch it after the show to see if you'll maybe meet them after. I did that when I wanted to give Gerard my framed Mikey drawing. No way would I attempt OR would the venue let me bring that puppy in. If you buy a poster, I'd do it after the show is done...if not, it'll probably get ruined or at least battered :/

Most venues (at least in the UK) have cloakrooms where you pay a small fee to store things there. However, if you're going to be queueing to go into the standing area, the cloakroom doesn't usually open until the same time the doors do, so you'd lose your place in the queue.

As other people have said, you could get a parent to hold it at the back (if you're going with them), buy one after the gig, or leave it in the car. If you don't have a car, it can be worth talking to people in the queue and asking if you can leave it in theirs. The last option is a bit risky though and should be a last resort!

I'd recommend just buying one at the show. Unless of course, you have a parent or friend who's gonna stand at the back for the show.

I bought one afterwards from an old lady walking around the venue selling posters for ten bucks. Shitty poster, but she sold it for only $5, so worth it. Couldn't get it signed though v.v

If you want something signed, how about your shirt... or ticket?

I'd agree and, as always with MCR, get your spots now and buy your merch later. It's better to busy post show, since you'll get better spots and you won't have to hold it all. Hope this worked out for you!

Archived