Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wing_chick

An Idea To Celebrate Their 10yrs

As everybody knows My Chemical Romance is celebrating their 10th year of being in a band, not only is it their 10th year, but also it's MCRmy's 10th.

The MCRmy see eachother as family, and every family should have a family portrait.

Here is a mission that I think we as a family and army should do:

Step 1) Create a video of people from the MCRmy from all over the world stating what they love about MCR and the MCRmy.

We make this a DVD to give to the band but also available for the MCRmy.

Step 2) We ask every MCRmy member to send a picture of themselves, we put the photos over 4 canvas'(a canvas to each member), a colarge that when you look back and put the four canvas' together you see MCRMY.

This way they have an MCR family picture.

SO This is a huge mission, that is why I want to see who is interested in helping me, and how we are going to spread the word to all the fans.

What do you think?

Here's my email for this:

wing.chickMCR@gmail.com

A mountainous task to take on! But if you really want to do it, I will help you :)

It is a huge task but if this can be done, and done right; it could be the best thing to be ever done.

yes!

we can do the shooting at the killjoy picnics were having and send you them in groups

That would be awesome! if you could, a group photo or singular pictures, whatever you can get! :D

I've created a gmail just for this so:

wing.chickMCR@gmail.com

This is huge, but fucking amaaaazing.

I'm definitely in and if I think of any ways I can help, I'll drop you a line :)

hell yeah! Amazing idea, I'm so in! : D They would be so glad... <3 If this really works, it would be great! Hope you get lots of pics. Let me know, if I can help somehow (:

I'm in. We should maybe make contacts for each region, they can collect/size/sort the photos before mailing them to one central location who has the actual boards.

I can help with the DC/Mid East Coast.

I'm in. I have some good friends who are MCR fans in the East Midlands and some of my twitter friends have a pretty large amount of followers - I could try and get people in on this. One person per photo, or can group photos act as a handy shortcut?

I think group photos could work, as long as they could be cropped in a way where no one would get part of their face cut out.